• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Who is the Director to Blame for this Orlando FL Mishap?

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website and filter by the director option. Working with a Director in Orlando offers personalized support and training, connections with other consultants, and valuable experience. To become a Director, you must first join as a consultant and meet certain requirements. You can also host a party or event with a Director's help. You can contact a Director through our website, through your current consultant, or through their personal websites or social media pages.
kcont
Any directors in the Orlando Fl area????

kcont said:
Any directors in the Orlando Fl area????

Kristi Tarducci's not far

There are plenty of Directors around Orlando. Kristy is in Palm Bay (further east) and I have another director friend in Oviedo.

Kristi and I are both about 1 1/2 hours away but we know most of the Orlando Directors. What can we help you with and where exactly in Orlando.

Not sure where in orlando but I have a past host that moved to that area that wants an experienced consultant to do a show for her....

most of the directors we know in Orlando have been in for years. I've been in for 7 and Kristi I think is at 6.

She is in the 32828 area....

it's over an hour away, i googled the 32828 from my house and it says 1 hour 23 minutes. of course i don't know of the exact address so it could be longer/shorter.

I've driven over an hour and a half for a host before so i'd be willing to do it again. :) Let me know!

DebbieJ said:
There are plenty of Directors around Orlando. Kristy is in Palm Bay (further east) and I have another director friend in Oviedo.

geez, you're mispelling my name girl! :) You know better!! :)

pampmomof3 said:
geez, you're mispelling my name girl! :) You know better!! :)

what??? I can't believe I did that!

I probably had David on my lap and he did it! Yeah, that's the story.... :D

DebbieJ said:
what??? I can't believe I did that!

I probably had David on my lap and he did it! Yeah, that's the story.... :D

I knew you'd blame David! :) haha! xoxoxo

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL?

To find a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL, you can visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and select "Director" under the "Filter By" option. This will provide you with a list of Directors in the Orlando area.

2. What are the benefits of working with a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL?

Working with a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL offers many benefits. They can provide personalized support and training, as well as help you connect with other consultants in the area. They also have a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you grow your business.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL?

To become a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL, you must first join as a consultant and then work your way up the ranks. This involves meeting certain sales and recruiting goals, as well as attending training and leadership events. Speak with your current Director for more information on the requirements and process.

4. Can I host a party or event with a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL?

Yes, you can host a party or event with a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL. They can help you plan and organize the event, as well as provide demonstrations and product information. Hosting a party with a Director is a great way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I contact a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL?

You can contact a Pampered Chef Director in Orlando, FL by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website and selecting the "Contact Me" option. You can also ask your current consultant for a referral to a Director in your area. Additionally, Directors may have their own contact information listed on their personal websites or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jbdowd0798