• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Finally Got My Sling Bag Yesterday

In summary, the Better Late Than Never Briefbag from NDA is not of good quality. The strap clip is broken, and the bag is already falling apart.
chefkathy
Better late than never, I guess!

I haven't used mine yet. Thinking about breaking it out for my son's baseball games. Opening day is this Saturday, we are going to be at the ball field all day on Saturday and I plan to be a walking billboard! Just wish I had earned some of those stadium seats!

I have gotten a lot of business with mine. In the last week alone I booked a show with my husband's nurse when he went for a procedure and my doctor placed an order when I went for a check up. Both times it was because I had that bag and they said "you sell Pampered Chef?" and proceeded to say how much they love it. (My doctor should have known already because I always wear or bring something logo and it's on my chart.)

My DH just laughed as we did business when we were supposed to be taking care of him. She was writing down her info for me using him as a table and he said "be careful there" which made up both just about fall over laughing.

I still haven't gotten mine...I'm patiently waiting. I keep telling myself "If you wouldn't wait to submit at the last minute, you would have it already so suck it up." lol (I'm such a positive coach on myself 'eh?)

I've been using mine for just a few weeks and it is already falling apart. The velcro on the front pocket is pulling away from the material of the bag. I just did an adjustment and they want me to send it back at my expense! I just emailed them back to remind them it has been less than 30 days.

Mine is falling apart too :( the side seams are starting to seperate. I thought maybe it just didn't like the Tokyo radiation. :p

DebbieJ said:
I've been using mine for just a few weeks and it is already falling apart. The velcro on the front pocket is pulling away from the material of the bag. I just did an adjustment and they want me to send it back at my expense! I just emailed them back to remind them it has been less than 30 days.

My briefbag from NDA broke the very first time I used it (strap clip broke). They are gracious enough to give me a new one but told me to ship the ENTIRE bag back at my cost also (1wk after my return from NDA). DUH - just lets exchange the strap people! :) (Needless to say, the bag is still in the car waiting for me to be ambitious to pkg it up and take it to the PO). :D

They are sending me a prepaid label.I use this bag as my purse and I really like it, but I wish they would make it better quality.

DebbieJ said:

Mine is falling apart too. It is fraying down one side. I am about to abandon it entirely!

Melissa78 said:
My briefbag from NDA broke the very first time I used it (strap clip broke). They are gracious enough to give me a new one but told me to ship the ENTIRE bag back at my cost also (1wk after my return from NDA). DUH - just lets exchange the strap people! :) (Needless to say, the bag is still in the car waiting for me to be ambitious to pkg it up and take it to the PO). :D

My strap clip was broken too (I went to NDA 3 yrs ago). I didn't notice it until I got home. I just swapped it out for another strap that I had.

Related to Finally Got My Sling Bag Yesterday

What is the material of the sling bag?

The sling bag is made of durable canvas material, perfect for everyday use.

How many compartments does the sling bag have?

The sling bag has a total of three compartments - one main compartment and two smaller front pockets.

Is the sling bag machine washable?

Yes, the sling bag is machine washable, but we recommend using the gentle cycle and air drying to maintain its quality.

Can I adjust the length of the sling strap?

Yes, the sling strap is adjustable to fit your preferred length and comfort.

What are the dimensions of the sling bag?

The sling bag measures 10.5" x 17" x 4.5", providing enough space for all your essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
cochef
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil