• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling nervous about my first Pampered Chef party! Any tips?

In summary, to prepare for your first Pampered Chef party, make sure you have all the necessary tools and products, familiarize yourself with the recipes and techniques, and consider watching training videos or attending a virtual training session for extra confidence. To calm your nerves before the party, take deep breaths and remind yourself of your preparation, or practice with a friend or family member beforehand. If you make a mistake during the party, don't panic and use it as a teaching moment. For help with entering orders and information into PamperedPartnerPlus, reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef Help Desk. Finally, to ensure a successful party, be yourself, have fun, and follow up with your guests afterwards.
tclark
I've been lurking for a bit and just found this board so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Tina and I just signed my agreement last week. I have my first show tomorrow night and am starting to get the jitters lol Not so much the show part, but the entering the info and stuff, I couldn't get PamperedPartnerPlus to load on my laptop until yesterday, so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it :eek:

Thanks so much for the great site, I've been reading and reading trying to absorb it all :)

Well you go girl...Congrats and welcome. I didn't do my first show for a bit in order to get acclimated but they say the quicker you jump in the better you do..so keep us posted.

tclark said:
I've been lurking for a bit and just found this board so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Tina and I just signed my agreement last week. I have my first show tomorrow night and am starting to get the jitters lol Not so much the show part, but the entering the info and stuff, I couldn't get PamperedPartnerPlus to load on my laptop until yesterday, so I haven't had much of a chance to play with it :eek:

Thanks so much for the great site, I've been reading and reading trying to absorb it all :)
i hear that...its allot to read.

hope to see you around.

Welcome! Try not to feel overwhelmed. Take it slow and stick with the basics in the beginning. I know you'll do great! :)

The regular Pampered Partner is super easy. I haven't played around with the Plus yet. The great thing is the computer does all my math for me. I'm blessed to have a laptop, and I take it with me to shows. That way, I don't have to worry about my tax and shipping and all that. It just takes the stress off. Make sure you do recipes you are comfortable with and Pray for knowledge and wisdom and PEACE. I'll be praying for you. Cristy

Welcome to the site and PC. I found so far that P3 is very easy. I don't think you will have a problem.

Hey Tina!!

Welcome to the site! You are going to have a LOT of reading to do. ;) Good luck with your show!!! P3 is very easy! You are going to do just fine!!!

Welcome to our online cluster!

welcome!! You're going to do fine! And P3 is pretty easy!

Welcome :D

Welcome! What you are feeling is 150% natural!!! Everyone of us felt the same way when we started! When I think back at my first party, the guests explained the products better than I did! (I still can't believe I got paid for that!!) Just like your parties, you will learn little by little how to imput information and submit parties. As with everything in life, it takes time and it will become second nature to you the more you do!
This site offers support and a wealth of information to help you in your PC business! We'll be here to catch you when you need us!
Ann

1. What should I do to prepare for my first Pampered Chef party?

First, make sure you have all the necessary tools and products for your demonstration. Familiarize yourself with the recipes and techniques you will be showcasing. It may also be helpful to watch some training videos or attend a virtual training session to feel more confident.

2. How can I calm my nerves before the party?

Take some deep breaths and remind yourself that you are well-prepared for this party. It's normal to feel nervous, but try to focus on the excitement of introducing your guests to amazing products and recipes. You can also practice your demonstration with a friend or family member beforehand to boost your confidence.

3. What should I do if I make a mistake during the party?

Don't panic! Mistakes happen and your guests will understand. Stay calm and try to make light of the situation. You can also use it as a teaching moment and show your guests how to fix the mistake. Remember, the party is about having fun and enjoying delicious food.

4. How do I enter orders and information into PamperedPartnerPlus?

If you are having trouble with PamperedPartnerPlus, reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef Help Desk for assistance. They will be happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. You can also find helpful tutorials and resources on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Any other tips for a successful first Pampered Chef party?

Be yourself and have fun! Your enthusiasm and passion for the products will shine through and make the party enjoyable for everyone. Also, make sure to follow up with your guests after the party to thank them for attending and see if they have any questions or need assistance with their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Johnson