• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I support Feeding America through a quick and easy fundraiser?

In summary, if you are interested in doing a fundraiser with the trivet, contact your local Feeding America chapter for their guidelines and consider having orders shipped to your house for personal delivery or selling them at the Mobile Food Pantry event.
patty42240
Feeding America’s Mobile Food Pantry will be offering free food to qualified low-income residents August 27 in my town. I want to do a quick fund raiser offering the trivet and was wondering how I could go about doing this. How do I go about submitting this as a fund raiser and what about shipping to each customer? Would I have them all shipped to my house and then deliver or what is the best way to do this? Anyone have any ideas?

I would ask HO their opinion about that. I believe there's a group of people in charge of that.

Thanks Bobby! I just called HO and a nice gentleman by the name of Jim answered my questions. He even told me how to cook rice in the DCB! I love it!

patty42240 said:
Thanks Bobby! I just called HO and a nice gentleman by the name of Jim answered my questions. He even told me how to cook rice in the DCB! I love it!

Can you share the answer you got?

Oh and share about the rice in the DCB please!

Hi there, thank you for sharing this great opportunity to help our community. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have seen firsthand the impact that a simple fundraiser can have on those in need. To submit your fundraiser, you can contact your local Feeding America chapter and ask about their process for fundraising events. They may have specific guidelines or materials to help you get started.As for shipping, I would recommend having all the orders shipped to your house and then delivering them to your customers. This will ensure that the trivets arrive safely and also give you the opportunity to personally thank each customer for their support. You can also offer the option for customers to pick up their trivets from your home if that is more convenient for them.Another idea could be to set up a booth at the Mobile Food Pantry event and sell the trivets there. This would not only raise funds but also increase awareness about the cause and potentially attract more customers.I hope these ideas help and I wish you all the best with your fundraiser. Together, we can make a difference in our community.

1. What is the Feeding America Fund Raiser?

The Feeding America Fund Raiser is a partnership between Pampered Chef and Feeding America, the largest hunger relief organization in the United States. The program aims to raise awareness and funds to help fight hunger in local communities.

2. How does Pampered Chef support Feeding America?

Pampered Chef donates a percentage of all sales from designated products to Feeding America. In addition, they also offer the option for customers to round up their purchase total to the nearest dollar, with the difference going towards Feeding America.

3. Can I host a Feeding America Fund Raiser party?

Yes, absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can choose to host a party and donate a portion of the sales to Feeding America. You can also encourage your guests to round up their purchase total or make a direct donation to the organization.

4. How can I find out more about Feeding America and their impact?

You can visit the Feeding America website to learn more about their mission, programs, and impact in local communities. You can also follow them on social media for updates and success stories.

5. Can I make a direct donation to Feeding America?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to Feeding America through their website. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are accepting donations for the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • amand221
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ihavethetools