• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Shipping Rant: My Frustration with Damaged and Inefficient Shipments

In summary, the PC consultant ordered a kit that was supposed to be shipped to her parents for an out of town party, but the kit was delivered to her home address instead.
kam
Staff member
I am so tired of Fed Ex. This is my third out of the four last shipments from Fed Ex that the box has obviously been opened, items fallen out, thrown back in and re-taped. And not just PC stuff either.

Today's shipment was PC stuff from the outlet.

But here is my other vent:
I ordered 3 of the woven baskets (these are the long skinny rectangle baskets, not the large 9x13 ones), the set of 2 small tiles plates, bar board and knife, the Turkey cards and the Fish cards. That's it.

Here is how PC shipped it:
The Large (#3) box contained the baskets, plates and fish cards. The Bar board was missing (this was the box that had been opened and re-taped).

The other box is 13X18X5. GUESS WHAT WAS IN THE BOX?? The Turkey Basics recipe cards ONLY. And that's all that was on the packing slip for that box. Seriously. This seems like such a waste of shipping cost.

Last edited:
Yeah i have to say i got a box today that looked like it was used as a kick ball! It too seemed like it was opened and taped back up. It was soooo banged up! And yes one of the scrappers was missing. So i was mad also

Mine just came retaped too. Nothing was missing but it looks as if it had been kicked in too.

I called HO the other day to complain about FedEx. She said they do track the calls and pass the complaints on.I had one host get 5 boxes in one day. They left them all out in the rain, not covered in plastic. One was on her porch step and 4 were behind their bushes in the mud. She literally had to put them one at a time over her kitchen sink to let the mud and water drain out! That to me is completely unacceptable. It's frustrating that we can't call FedEx to complain since we aren't their "customer".

My issue is with HO I have been very lucky with FedEx! And my FedEx guy is GREAT! Why can't they (HO) pack a box with ALL the items! The last 3 orders have been missing things! Whats up with this? Also may I say, they waste A LOT! I've gotton the #3 box with one item in it - a SB! That was a joke!

My Fed Ex guy is terrific -- very courteous about leaving my boxes out of the weather, etc., and never have had a damaged box -- nor have my hosts.

KristinS said:
I...... It's frustrating that we can't call FedEx to complain since we aren't their "customer".

Absolutely you can call them! I've called and asked to be connected to my local hub and at the local hub have asked to speak with the supervisor. The manaer of the local hub gave me his direct number and told me to call him when I had any problems. Pampered Chef is FedEx's largest corporate account - they will listen if you let them know about a problem. If you don't let them know, they can't help you.

My Fedex Driver is the best!!!! When I was down with my back problems for 6 months and would get a delivery he even brought the packages inside the door for me so I can open the box and unload, never having to carry the box anywhere :)

My FedEx lady is great. When we have had rain, she has made sure if we aren't home to put the boxes in a dry spot under our carport! She brings them all the way in the house for me since sometimes she comes and I have a grandbaby on my hip and one running around. She also knows I am on a cane! I really appreciate the kind service.

Ticked at FedEx too! Have a new consultant who's kit got "held up" in the system and was released, recruit asked to have it shipped to her parents for an out of town party and HO changed shipping--FedEx kicked it back to origional address and delivered her kit to her home address---too bad she'd already left to go out of town several hours away. She has spent countless hrs on the phone only to find out Sat. the 3rd attempt for FedEx to get it right, that they wouldn't deliver to her Mom's b/c it was too remote of a location!! HO had her give another address for delivery and FedEx refused that one too! She ended up driving all day Sat. to an area not anywhere near her home or parents to pick up her kit. She arrived back to her parents 15 min. before her show start time. Obviously she's upset and was frustrated at her show. She signed up 3 weeks ago!! I've notified my up-line about it. Hope to not lose her over it.

My boxes too have been arriving extreamly damaged with large open holes. I think part of it maybe that the boxes aren't as strong as they used to be?

SO ticked at Fed Ex - will call and resolve as best I can. In a nutshell, I tried to send my Christmas packages home to family by Christmas - yes, the day I dropped it off (Dec 21) we got like 8" of snow, but holy cow - my dad didn't receive his until January 15 and my mom didn't get hers until the 21st? ?????! And I paid some kind of extra to guarantee their arrival?I did place them on my FedEx/Kinkos discount card-shipping account - which miraculously hasn't cleared their payment. I've gotten several letters from them, the latest saying they won't ship anything else for me (like there was any remote possibility I'd make that mistake again!)I'm not even sure I want to pursue whatever shipping guarantee it was. Chasing good time and energy after bad...

1. What shipping options do you offer through Fed Ex?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of shipping options through Fed Ex including standard ground, 2-day, and overnight delivery. The available options for your order will be shown at checkout.

2. Can I track my package through Fed Ex?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track your package through the Fed Ex website or app.

3. How long does it typically take for my order to be shipped through Fed Ex?

Orders typically take 1-2 business days to process before being shipped out through Fed Ex. Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.

4. Are there any additional fees for using Fed Ex as the shipping carrier?

There are no additional fees for using Fed Ex as the shipping carrier. The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order and the selected shipping option.

5. What should I do if there is an issue with my shipment through Fed Ex?

If you encounter any issues with your shipment through Fed Ex, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work with Fed Ex to resolve the issue and ensure your package is delivered to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey