• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Outlet Is Posted - Also Eblast for Vday

In summary, the February Outlet is a special sale event by Pampered Chef where discounted products are available for purchase. These products are usually discontinued or seasonal items. The February Outlet can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant's personal website. It is typically available during the entire month of February, but availability may vary. The Eblast for Vday is an email marketing campaign that promotes Valentine's Day themed products and recipes from Pampered Chef. Discounts and coupons cannot be used on February Outlet purchases as the products are already heavily discounted.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I have added the February outlet newsletter.

Also there is a quick eblast on the email templates tab - highlights the 4 Valentine's day products that are featured on the Outlet.

Hey Joy! I'm trying to sign up for your Tasty Tidbits Newsletter. I'm stuck on "the last word on page 9 of the consultant policy guide." I went to look it up on pc's website but they have the spring 2010 revised one up now. Help!
Karen

NEVERMIND! Guess it's still the same up until page 9. LOL!! Thanks!

:eek:EMERGENCY!!!!

I went to iContact to check opens and clicks I saw that my links had been clicked 5 times. But then I noticed that the link was this:

http://www.myemaildesigns.com/images/iContactTutorial.pdf

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I went back to the email, and the link for my website at the bottom of the email is for that! Dang it I didn't double check it before I sent it out!

:cry::cry::cry:

Well, now I have an excuse to send out another email...

What is the February Outlet?

The February Outlet is a special sale event where discounted products from Pampered Chef are available for purchase. These products are typically discontinued or seasonal items.

How can I access the February Outlet?

The February Outlet can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. Simply click on the "Outlet" tab to view the available products.

When is the February Outlet available?

The February Outlet is typically available during the entire month of February. However, availability may vary depending on the inventory of each product.

What is the Eblast for Vday?

The Eblast for Vday is an email marketing campaign that promotes Valentine's Day themed products and recipes from Pampered Chef.

Can I use discounts or coupons on February Outlet purchases?

No, discounts and coupons cannot be used on February Outlet purchases. The products are already heavily discounted and are not eligible for additional discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • LisaFortner
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy