• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Non Alcoholic Pampered Chef Beverage?

Hi there, When I go out to eat, Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite. At home--I buy a 12oz. frozen raspberry lemonade and mix a 32oz. bottle of Sprite-(fit into our 2-qts. pitcher-double everything for the Family-size pitcher). It really hits the spot!that would be the cran-raspberry fizz.The cran-raspberry fizz is my favorite - bar none. Love it - and so does everyone else who tries it!I served it for family @ thanksgiving, and it was a huge hit with kids & adults....couldn't make it fast enough!The Cran-Raspberry Fizz is
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'd like to serve something different this Mother's Day for the whole group invading my home, I mean visiting :D What's your favorite?

Cran Rasberry Fizz from the Bites & Bevs Theme show

Thanks Elise! Anyone else?

I don't remember what it is called, but you suppose to use raspberry sherbert, cranberry juice and lemon-lime soda....I do it with Strawberry sherbert, white cran-strawberry juice, and lemon-lime soda..I get the best compliments everytime I make it.

purpleluvs3 said:
I don't remember what it is called, but you suppose to use raspberry sherbert, cranberry juice and lemon-lime soda....I do it with Strawberry sherbert, white cran-strawberry juice, and lemon-lime soda..I get the best compliments everytime I make it.
That would be the Cran-Raspberry Fizz.The Cran-Raspberry Fizz is my favorite - bar none. LOVE it - and so does everyone else who tries it!
I served it for family @ Thanksgiving, and it was a HUGE hit with kids & adults....couldn't make it fast enough!

Okay so far it looks like it's unanimous (sp?) Thanks everyone!

Not sure if this is an "official" PC recipe but I have been making a Pink Lemonade (HWC month) for shows in the Family Size Quick Stir Pitcher. You take a container of Strawberry Daquiri frozen mix, 3/4 cup sugar (I use splenda), 10 cups cold water, 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice. I am not a lemonade drinker but this is really good.

Hi there, When I go out to eat, Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite. At home--I buy a 12oz. frozen raspberry lemonade and mix a 32oz. bottle of Sprite-(fit into our 2-qts. pitcher-double everything for the Family-size pitcher). It really hits the spot!

chefbeckyd said:
that would be the cran-raspberry fizz.

The cran-raspberry fizz is my favorite - bar none. Love it - and so does everyone else who tries it!
I served it for family @ thanksgiving, and it was a huge hit with kids & adults....couldn't make it fast enough!

the best!!!

We have a lemon tree and I've been juicing like crazy. I made "Freckled Lemonade" (like you can get at Red Robin). Fits in our small QSP - 1 c lemon juice, 3 c water, 1/2 c sugar, 1 cup frozen strawberries.(slightly thaw in microwave so they can be squished). It's a little strong so you can either add a little more water or reduce the sugar since the strawberries add sweetness.

Related to Favorite Non Alcoholic Pampered Chef Beverage?

1. What is the most popular non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverage?

The most popular non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverage is the Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade. It is a refreshing and delicious drink that can be made in minutes using Pampered Chef's Sparkling Beverage Set.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverage?

The ingredients needed for a non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverage vary depending on the recipe. However, some common ingredients include fresh fruits, juices, sparkling water, and Pampered Chef's beverage mixes.

3. Can I make a non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverage in advance?

Yes, most non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverages can be made in advance. However, it is recommended to add the sparkling water or ice just before serving to maintain the freshness and fizziness of the drink.

4. Are there any non-alcoholic Pampered Chef beverages for kids?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of non-alcoholic beverages that are kid-friendly, such as fruit punch, lemonade, and smoothies. These drinks are perfect for birthday parties, playdates, or any other special occasion.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef's beverage mixes for non-alcoholic cocktails?

Yes, Pampered Chef's beverage mixes can be used to make delicious non-alcoholic cocktails. Simply mix the beverage mix with sparkling water or juice to create a refreshing and flavorful mocktail.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Harrle
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies