• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Recipe Sharing Made Easy - Join, Share, and Connect Now!

Once you have 25 "likes", you can change the link to just "facebook.com/my name". After that, customers would have to like your page again in order to see it.
pchockeymom
Okay, I'm ready to be "liked"! Really nervous. Here's the link

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Hope I did this right. Then you can tell me what to do from here! I am wondering how I post a recipe without having to retype the whole thing.

Gotcha! Liked your page!

I put recipes in as a "note". On the left column, just click "note" then at the top right it should say "write a new note" or something like that...Then open another window with the recipe you are copying. Then just copy and paste it into the box just like we do when making posts on here. You can insert a picture, too.Hope that helps! :)

Thanks, I'll give it a try!

I'm not seeing the "notes" section anymore. I know I can post them with my regular facebook page, but for some reason I don't see it on my PC business page. Any ideas?

Hmm, I seem to remember something about this giving me a hard time when I first made my business page. I think there was a way to choose what additional "sections" you can have on your page. I can't remember how I did it, though. :( Maybe someone will jump in here with a tip on that. I'll see if I can play around and remember how I did it.

I went ahead and copied one from PC on the "make a comment" or whatever that is in the center. I'm wondering if I have to have the 25 "likes" before I get the "note"?

I figured it out. It's on the EDIT PAGE icon, under APPS. I just clicked on the 'add' button to add Notes to my page.After that, I promptly added the recipe for loaded baked potato chowder and encouraged folks to host a show, get the DCB for $34 and eat this yummy recipe out of it!

You are now "Liked"! Looks great. I need to set up my FB page.:D

ok, just liked you! Good luck. I'm trying to make the rounds tonight and like one comment on everyone's page. My numbers were down last week and I can't seem to get my friends to 'play along'......

Thanks everyone who's liked me so far! I feel so special:blushing:

Still need some more! If I understand correctly, once I have 25, then I can change the link to just facebook.com/my name without all the other gobblede gook. Then I can ask customers to like me. If I went ahead and asked some now, those I know really well, once I change the link, will they have to like me all over again, or will they have to do something to see my page? Haven't ventured there yet because not sure how that works.

Related to Facebook Recipe Sharing Made Easy - Join, Share, and Connect Now!

What is "Please "Like" Me...help!"?

"Please "Like" Me...help!" is a popular phrase used on social media platforms to ask for likes or engagement on a specific post.

Why do people use "Please "Like" Me...help!"?

People use "Please "Like" Me...help!" to increase the visibility and reach of their social media posts. More likes and engagement can lead to more people seeing the post and potentially becoming followers or customers.

Is using "Please "Like" Me...help!" considered spam?

It depends on the context and frequency of use. If used sparingly and with genuine intent, it is not considered spam. However, if used excessively or in a manipulative manner, it can be seen as spam and may result in negative reactions from other users.

Does using "Please "Like" Me...help!" guarantee more likes?

No, there is no guarantee that using "Please "Like" Me...help!" will result in more likes. It ultimately depends on the quality of the post and the engagement of your followers.

Are there any alternatives to using "Please "Like" Me...help!" to increase engagement?

Yes, there are other ways to increase engagement on social media, such as creating high-quality and engaging content, using relevant hashtags, and interacting with other users. Building genuine connections and providing valuable content are often more effective in increasing engagement than asking for likes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Joyce D