• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Facebook Temporarily Unavailable for Everyone?

I've had this issue before and followed the instructions.cleared browser cache and cookies and still couldn't get on.I followed the instructions and still can't get on.I'm having the same issue as you. Cleared browser cache and cookies.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I haven't been able to get on facebook today. Been getting the message:

Account Temporarily Unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

Is is just me? Can y'all get in?

I'm able to get on without any trouble. Can you try a different web browser maybe?

no problems getting on fb here

I can't get in on my phone either

I'm not having any issues either.

Are you using bookmarks? Have you cleared your cookies?

NooraK said:
Are you using bookmarks? Have you cleared your cookies?

Cleared cookies and got this message:

Account Unavailable

Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Haven't tried on the computer, but did fine on my phone.

I still can't get in so I looked thru fb help and got this. I'll try tomorrow and hopefully all will be good again.

"Site Maintenance" usually means that we're making an improvement to the database that your account is stored on. While we're doing this, you will not be able to access your account. In most instances, this maintenance will last only a few hours. Please note: ■
After the maintenance is over, you will still be able to login with the same password.

Your profile and account will not be affected by the maintenance.

We don't do site maintenance on all accounts at the same time, so it is possible that some of your friends will be able to access the site while your account is unavailable.

It is not necessary to contact us about a "Site Maintenance" error.

If your maintenance lasts longer than 24 hours, please follow these instructions to clear your browser's cache and cookies.

I can get on... my husband can't. Weird. Same computer.

I've had that issue before. Once it took almost 24 hours before I could get back on. Frustrating.

Finally got back in this morning.

You need to clean out your cache files and Temp internet files. Facebook takes alot of temp and cache files on a computer.

What is "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?"

"Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?" is a popular online forum where users can discuss, share, and connect with others about their experiences and opinions related to Facebook.

Who can join "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?"

Anyone with a Facebook account can join "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?" as long as they follow the forum's rules and guidelines.

What topics are discussed on "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?"

This forum covers a wide range of topics related to Facebook, including new features, updates, privacy concerns, and user experiences. Users can also ask for help or give advice to other users.

Is "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?" an official Facebook forum?

No, "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?" is not an official forum run by Facebook. It is a community-driven forum created by Facebook users for Facebook users.

How can I contribute to "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?"

You can contribute to "Facebook - Can Y'all Get In?" by joining the discussions, sharing your experiences and insights, and following the forum's rules and guidelines. You can also help others by answering their questions and providing helpful advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Harrisdm
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • gigi425