• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Excitement of Grey's Anatomy's Latest Episode!

In summary, Jenny said that she liked the show, but that the Izzy/George storyline was annoying. She also said that she was disappointed with the season, and that she missed Denny. She said that she expects the show to pick up in the near future.
JAE
I think this is going to be a good one.

I sure hope so!

There is a storm going on here in Michigan. The news just cut in. Thankfully, I get ABC on two channels, and the other channel was just scrolling warnings across the bottom.
I'm a little bored tonight because my plan was to go to a volleyball match that was cancelled. I'm a little thrown off. Thankful I don't have to miss any of Grey's though.

I have been a little disappointed with this season. It is not on here yet. But I will watch like I always do.

It's good tonight. I don't like it as well, either, but I think it's because the newness has worn off. And, I liked Burke.

You sound just like my sister. It has just started so we'll see.

love greys, watching now! :)

Okay, Iggy is getting to me. What a wuss!

--Jenny L

I guess we now know why Alex was being such an a$$. I still just want to slap Meridith; she just can't let herself be happy! ugh

jlevernier said:
Okay, Iggy is getting to me. What a wuss!

--Jenny L
Do you mean Izzy???

I felt sorry for Callie. I like Izzy but this is just wrong of her and George. I am ready for Meredith to either give in to Derek or let him go - this is getting OLD. That was so sad with the Cheif's neice.

chefkristin said:
Do you mean Izzy???

Yep! Oops! Shouldn't write when I'm tired! That takes the wind out of the complaint, doesn't it? Kinda like Slamming the door upon exit, then needing to go back in the room for something you forgot.

--Jenny L

Just got done watching it. (love DVR!!) I still like the show but the George/Izzy storyline is annoying. Well, all of them are but it's still a good show. It's just been so depressing lately. Hopefully it will perk up a little. Has anyone been watching the spinoff, Private Practice, with Addison? That's not too bad.

urbnk8 said:
Has anyone been watching the spinoff, Private Practice, with Addison? That's not too bad.

I watched it but do not like it all. I do not even DVR it anymore.

Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy on Thursday? I chose to watch The Apprentice because I figured I could download Grey's from the internet. It's being re-run right now. I'm getting choked up while the spiritual lady is trying to heal the baby. Everyone on that show is so messed up. Is real life like that? My real life isn't that bad. There isn't one healthy relationship in that entire bunch. I guess that's what makes the show so interesting.

sucks that because of the strikes it wont be on anymore after tonight :eek:( i watched it last night it was really good.

That's great! I have shows on the next two Thursday's. I hate to miss it, but really I like The Apprentice, and I don't think I can download that anywhere.

I'm just devastated because the only show that I really look forward to is LOST, it's starting a new season the end of this month and because of the strike, instead of it being on Wednesday - it's going to be on Thursdays in place of GA - and I have shows every Thursday!:cry: :cry: :cry:

And we don't have TIVO or anything like that....

All ABC shows can be downloaded for free from ABC.com, I believe. Be glad your show is on ABC.

JAE said:
All ABC shows can be downloaded for free from ABC.com, I believe. Be glad your show is on ABC.
Really? I didn't know that!:D :D :D

I've been really disappointed with Grey's this season :(
I miss Denny :cry: I think that was the best season... or maybe because I loved Denny so much.:love:

That's funny. I thought the Denny story was annoying.

Yeah, all of those dysfunctional relationships makes for good Soap or drama Tv, LOL!

Gotta love it!

Becky - you can go to abc's website the day after the show airs and it will be available for you to watch online. It is awesome!!!

I just wanted to slap Meredith! (that's not the first time though!)
It was so sad about the baby; I wonder if Bailey will step down from her new position?

Meredith is getting on my nerves. She needs to get over herself. I am about over her with Derick. He deserves someone than CAN love him!

I wish George and Callie would work things out. I do not like him wiht Izzy, at least not the disfunctial relationship crap they go through anyway.:D

I read on YAHOO! this was the last episode until the writer's strike is resolved.

If Meredith doesn't want Derek I'll be more than happy to take him!!! But I'll have to check with my husband first.
I don't know what her problem is. After a while it gets old with her changing her mind, wanting this, then wanting that. HE'S GORGEOUS!! SHE'S CRAZY!

(OK, I have to remind myself this is a TV show)

jrstephens said:
Meredith is getting on my nerves. She needs to get over herself. I am about over her with Derick. He deserves someone than CAN love him!

I wish George and Callie would work things out. I do not like him wiht Izzy, at least not the disfunctial relationship crap they go through anyway.:D

I read on YAHOO! this was the last episode until the writer's strike is resolved.
I've always said Meridith needs to get over herself! IT's always about her, her problems. Dereck definitely needs to move on! Good for him! And the Rose the nurse is cute and sassy for him!

Although she did make a nice gesture towards her sister I suppose, that's a step.

Don't see Izzy and George makin it...

bummer about the strike situation. :cry:

I'm sick of Meredith too...she is such a baby. But, I guess we are stuck with her because she is the main character of the show. She has had a rough life and keeps getting caught in the fall-out of it, but she needs to move on. Perhaps a good psychiatrist could join the team...or she could go visit Adison and talk to her friend on Private Practice. LOL

Oh, but I think Meredith is correct about Derek always needing someone. He goes from one person to the next with no break. He probably does want Meredith, but if she won't have him he'll move onto the next person because someone always wants him.

Derek left Addison because she cheated on him. He met Mer, fell in love but she has never been able to committ to him. I think after 2 years he has the right to finally move on, since she is not and will not be ready!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm just devastated because the only show that I really look forward to is LOST, it's starting a new season the end of this month and because of the strike, instead of it being on Wednesday - it's going to be on Thursdays in place of GA - and I have shows every Thursday!:cry: :cry: :cry:

And we don't have TIVO or anything like that....

Do you have a couple VCR's?? I know that they are like ancient, but we have no TiVo either. So when our shows are on we have like 5 VCR's taping at once on certain nights. We have to tape everything, because we have a 8 year old and constant interuptions, phone, doorbell, 8 year old, dog, cat, mother, mother in law,...etc...
So it is much easier to tape and stop if we have to to see it all.
So do what the cavemen do like us, tape it!!!
Schel

chefdoughty said:
sucks that because of the strikes it wont be on anymore after tonight :eek:( i watched it last night it was really good.

I heard there's one more new episode out there....

schel said:
Do you have a couple VCR's?? I know that they are like ancient, but we have no TiVo either. So when our shows are on we have like 5 VCR's taping at once on certain nights. We have to tape everything, because we have a 8 year old and constant interuptions, phone, doorbell, 8 year old, dog, cat, mother, mother in law,...etc...
So it is much easier to tape and stop if we have to to see it all.
So do what the cavemen do like us, tape it!!!
Schel
It sounds like you have your own version of Everyone Loves Raymond going on!

My first instinct after Meredith and Derrick said they can't do it anymore - Thank God! :) I'm so over the up and down...but that's how it is on soaps, and that's what Grey's is - a nighttime soap.

Izzy has irritated so much since Denny (and even during). For someone who supposedly loved Denny so much, she jumped awfully quick into (and out of) love with George.

I like Rose. I'm curious to see where it does go. Probably will lead into more Meredith whining... :cry:

My last thought - what a dumba$$ Bailey's husband is. He is such a giant poopy head, whining about all the work that Baily puts in. Well, duh, that's what doctors do! That episode was so sad... I'm sad to see what Bailey's going to go through now...I hope she doesn't step down, that her husband comes to his senses, but it's going to be a tough road for her.

Is it me, or is Grey's seeming to be stretching lately?

Related to Experience the Excitement of Grey's Anatomy's Latest Episode!

1. What is the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy about?

The latest episode of Grey's Anatomy is titled "Experience the Excitement" and it follows the doctors of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital as they face new challenges and personal struggles.

2. When does the new episode of Grey's Anatomy air?

The new episode of Grey's Anatomy airs on Thursday nights at 8/7c on ABC.

3. Will this episode be important for the overall storyline of the season?

Yes, this episode will be important for the overall storyline of the season as it will introduce new plot points and character developments.

4. Can I watch this episode if I haven't seen the previous episodes of the season?

While it is always best to watch the entire season, you can still enjoy this episode without having seen the previous ones. However, some plot points and character relationships may be confusing if you are not caught up.

5. Is there anything special or exciting happening in this episode?

Yes, this episode promises to be filled with drama, emotional moments, and shocking twists that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. It is definitely one of the most talked-about episodes of the season so far.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Miss Cori
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pcchris