• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Upcoming Show with Potential Recruits for My Business!

In summary, "Yay I'm Almost There!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to celebrate reaching a certain sales goal or milestone in your business. You will receive an email or notification from Pampered Chef congratulating you on reaching this goal, and the reward for reaching it varies depending on the specific goal set by the company. This opportunity is open to all Consultants, regardless of their tenure with Pampered Chef, and the goals are updated periodically. It is important for Consultants to stay updated on the current goals and rewards.
riggs62
I have a show this weekend. The host and co-host might both sign. One of them for sure!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it!! I really want to call my director right now and scream it to everyone! So instead I called my sole recruit and shared my excitement with her. And she hasn't had even her first show yet, and she may be recruiting 2!! How awesome is this business?!:love:

Way to go!! I need one more recruit to go to Cincy. I am trying hard!! Congrats to you.

I did it!I signed both my host and co-host last night!! Yay!! :D That's 3!!!

riggs62 said:
I signed both my host and co-host last night!! Yay!! :D That's 3!!!

WTG Riggs!

riggs62 said:
I signed both my host and co-host last night!! Yay!! :D That's 3!!!

WAHOO!!! Congrats!!

Related to Exciting News: Upcoming Show with Potential Recruits for My Business!

1. What is "Yay I'm Almost There!!!"?

"Yay I'm Almost There!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to celebrate reaching a certain sales goal or milestone in your business. It is a way to motivate and congratulate Consultants on their hard work and success.

2. How do I know when I've reached "Yay I'm Almost There!!!"?

You will receive an email or notification from Pampered Chef congratulating you on reaching "Yay I'm Almost There!!!". You can also check your sales dashboard on your Consultant account to see your progress towards the goal.

3. What is the reward for reaching "Yay I'm Almost There!!!"?

The reward for reaching "Yay I'm Almost There!!!" varies depending on the specific goal set by Pampered Chef. It can range from free products, discounts, or exclusive merchandise.

4. Can I still earn "Yay I'm Almost There!!!" if I am a new Consultant?

Yes, "Yay I'm Almost There!!!" is open to all Consultants regardless of their tenure with Pampered Chef. It is a great way for new Consultants to kickstart their business and reach their first sales milestone.

5. How often do "Yay I'm Almost There!!!" goals change?

The "Yay I'm Almost There!!!" goals are updated periodically by Pampered Chef, so it is important to stay updated on the current goals. You can check your Consultant account or reach out to your upline for more information on the current goals and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • baychef