• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Becoming a Director - My Journey to Success

In summary, Sue got the call that she had been selected as a director. She was excited and talked with the person on the phone for a while. The question they asked her was if she would accept the position and she said she would.
mrssyvo
I got the call !! It is official now - I am a director.

Congrats!!

Congratulations Sue! How Exciting.....now - you need to change your signature line!

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

I'm so excited for you? Were you home when they called? I was't when I got my call and had to call them back. It was still exciting though.

WHOHOO Sue! Congratulations!

Oh Congrats Sue!!!!!!! You so deserve this!!! What a WONDERFUL Director you will be!!!!

Strut that stuff lady at leadership!!!

Yes, I was home, and I was so excited!!!! We talked quite awhile, but she never actually asked me the question- I made her ask me, so I could answer.She was not going to ask me, because she said she knew the answer already, But I told her I wanted to answer it!!!

What was the question?

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go!!!!

The reason for the call, is to ask you if you will accept directorship. Not everyone who has earned it accepts it, for one reason or another.

MAZEL TOV!!!! now will you go and get that massage/mani/pedi whatever floats your relax/reward boat???

Congrats!

Congrats! How exciting!!! :D

Congratulations!!!!!

Awesome News!!

Rock on girl!!! Way to go!!

Congrats Sue~that's great! They are making the calls early:)

We've already talked about it Sue - but wanted to give you a big ChefSuccess WAHOO!!!

Way to go, Sue!!! That's so awesome! Congratulations!!!!!!! :D

CONGRATS!!!

What a WONDERFUL Director you will be!!!!

That is awesome Sue! Keep up the great work.

Wahoo, Sue!!!!!! Way to go!

You ROCK! I know you'll be an awesome director!!!

A big WAHOO to you! I'll be chearing you on at Leadership when you take "the walk!"

BTW...LOVEEEEEEEEEe your choice for the subject of this thread! Cute! Congrats Sue!

Congratulations!:chef::balloon::thumbup::D

Related to Exciting News: Becoming a Director - My Journey to Success

1. What inspired you to become a Director for Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and I have been a loyal customer of Pampered Chef for many years. When the opportunity to become a Director came up, I saw it as a chance to turn my love for the products into a successful career. I was also inspired by the company's mission to bring families together through cooking and creating meaningful connections.

2. How did you achieve your goal of becoming a Director?

Becoming a Director for Pampered Chef requires hard work, dedication, and a strong belief in the products and the company's values. I started as a consultant and worked my way up by consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals, building a strong team, and providing exceptional customer service. I also attended training sessions and workshops to improve my leadership and business skills.

3. What are the key responsibilities of a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director, my main responsibilities include leading and supporting a team of consultants, driving sales and revenue, and promoting the Pampered Chef brand. I also provide training and mentorship to my team, organize and host cooking parties and events, and handle administrative tasks such as inventory management and financial reporting.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of its high-quality products, strong company culture, and commitment to giving back to the community. The company also offers comprehensive training and support to its consultants and Directors, making it a great opportunity for personal and professional growth.

5. What advice would you give to someone considering becoming a Director for Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to do your research and make sure that Pampered Chef is the right fit for you. Talk to current Directors and consultants, attend local events, and familiarize yourself with the products. Also, be prepared to work hard and stay committed to your goals. Being a Director can be challenging, but the rewards and satisfaction of helping others succeed are worth it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Rachel Douthit