• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Believe My Pampered Chef Business is Taking Off in Just 30 Days?!

In summary, the "Excited and Had to Share" section on Pampered Chef's website serves as a platform for customers to share their positive experiences and reviews about the company's products. To submit a post, customers can simply fill out a form on the website. All posts are from real customers and can be filtered by product. They can also be easily shared on social media through the website.
FeliciaD
I am just a little over 30 days into my Pampered Chef business, and I am SOOO EXCITED I had to share with someone!! I submitted a few orders and received my SECOND set of PC Bucks for reaching $1,250 TWICE in my first 90 days, and when I just looked at the shows I have waiting to close, and what I have sold so far this month.....I am only $500 away from making it a $2,500 month!! and $3,750 in sales since I started Oct 10. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting for my business to take off like this. I am loving every bit of it, and I have no doubt I will get those last $500 in the next two weeks!!

Happy Thanksgiving and Pampered Chef to YOU!!!

Way to go! Keep up your momentum and you'll be on track for where ever you want to take your business.

Way to go! You know you get a bonus for hitting $5,000 ... right?

Congratulations! Fall is the best time of year to start a PC business - in my opinion:)!

:thumbup: way to go!! congratulations!!

Terrific--not only do you get the PC bucks, but also any other monthly consultant incentives and COMMISSION!!! Way to go!!

What is the purpose of the "Excited and Had to Share" section?

The "Excited and Had to Share" section on our website is a place for our customers to share their positive experiences and reviews about our products. It allows others to see real-life testimonials and recommendations from fellow Pampered Chef users.

How can I submit my own "Excited and Had to Share" post?

To submit your own post to the "Excited and Had to Share" section, simply go to the section on our website and click on the "Submit Your Story" button. From there, you can fill out the form with your name, email, and your experience with our products. We love hearing from our happy customers!

Are the posts in the "Excited and Had to Share" section authentic?

Yes, all of the posts in the "Excited and Had to Share" section are from real customers who have purchased and used our products. We do not alter or edit any of the posts, so you can trust that they are genuine and honest reviews.

Can I filter the posts in the "Excited and Had to Share" section by product?

Yes, you can filter the posts by product by using the search bar on the "Excited and Had to Share" page. Simply type in the name of the product you are interested in and the page will display all posts related to that specific product.

Can I share the posts from the "Excited and Had to Share" section on social media?

Yes, you can easily share posts from the "Excited and Had to Share" section on social media by clicking on the social media icons located under each post. This allows you to share the post with your friends and family and spread the word about your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Christine Hughes