• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering Women Magazine: Order Update and Product Inquiries

In summary, Empowering Women Magazine is a monthly publication that celebrates and empowers women through inspiring stories, helpful tips, and valuable resources. It is not exclusively for women and welcomes readers of all genders. The magazine also accepts submissions from readers and offers various subscription options.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys,

I just tried ordering the EW mag and it's not letting me put it in. Have we received notice that we're not selling them anymore? Or should I just add the product number in?:confused:

Interesting....EW was available through 2/16/07 and they didn't give it a new item number for this season.

I know, I'm even using the new supply order form!:confused:

I'd just enter it manually. I did that with the seasoning samples last fall and they sent them. :)

Okay , will do! I was just waiting for the go ahead!!

Thanks Deb and Kate!!!!:D

Okay, I back dated it to the 2-16-07 and it accepted it!!! Yeah!!! I'm sending it in now!!:D

Have you found this to be a really useful recruiting tool? Worth the money?

DEFINITELY!!!! Each one of my recruits that I gave this to, SIGNED!!! Not only that, they are excited about it.:D

PampMomof3 said:
DEFINITELY!!!! Each one of my recruits that I gave this to, SIGNED!!! Not only that, they are excited about it.:D

How are you addressing the magazine when they've had a chance to read it? I've given it to a few people who backed off after they got it, but were really excited before I gave it to them. I absolutely loved the magazine & couldn't put it down when I got it!

I haven't! I call them to see what their thoughts are on signing and they both have told me that since they read the magazine, they are ready to sign!!;) :p

Related to Empowering Women Magazine: Order Update and Product Inquiries

1. What is Empowering Women Magazine?

Empowering Women Magazine is a publication dedicated to celebrating and empowering women from all walks of life. It features inspiring stories, helpful tips, and valuable resources to help women achieve their goals and live their best lives.

2. How often is the magazine published?

Empowering Women Magazine is published monthly, with a new issue released every month.

3. Is the magazine only for women?

No, Empowering Women Magazine is not exclusively for women. While its main focus is on empowering women, the magazine welcomes readers of all genders who are interested in learning more about women's issues and supporting women's empowerment.

4. Can I submit an article or story to the magazine?

Yes, Empowering Women Magazine welcomes submissions from readers. You can submit your article or story idea through the magazine's website, and if chosen, it will be featured in an upcoming issue.

5. How can I subscribe to the magazine?

You can subscribe to Empowering Women Magazine by visiting its website and filling out the subscription form. You can choose to receive a digital or print copy of the magazine, and there are various subscription options available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
batroark
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jenniferlynne