• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Empowering Women Mags at HO? Check Here!

In summary, anyone know if they are out of the Empowering Women magazines at HO? I tried to order some on my last supply order and it said the product code number could not be found.
jenniferlynne
Anyone know if they are out of the Empowering Women magazines at HO? I tried to order some on my last supply order and it said the product code number could not be found. I would normally assume that yes, they are out, but I sometimes can't get other codes to go in either. For instance, the last two seasons I have not been able to get my free sales receipts because it won't take the number. Even when I do updates.

PS, Don't know why I named this thread EP instead of EW. It's late I guess.

jenniferlynne said:
Don't know why I named this thread EP instead of EW. It's late I guess.

Yet, I knew exactly what you were talking about :) I think I heard that you could write it in to see if they still have some. I keep meaning to order more but haven't yet.

If you are sending it online how do you write it in? Is that the way it works with the free order forms too? I'm kind of ticked about those. I know I have been able to get them free in the past, but now for some reason I can't.

jenniferlynne said:
If you are sending it online how do you write it in? Is that the way it works with the free order forms too? I'm kind of ticked about those. I know I have been able to get them free in the past, but now for some reason I can't.

If you are still using PP you can manually enter the # & description through the update button. I haven't installed P3 yet, so I don't know about that.

For the free receipts, you have to manually enter the number. It doesn't come down in updates.

Not sure what's going on with EW, though.

I made my supply order date 2-16-07 and I submitted it 2-22 and they sent the 10 that I ordered. Try doing that!:D

Jennifer if you are having trouble ordering...I have 3-4 unused copies. I could spare you a couple if you are interested. Let me know!

Really? You don't mind parting with them?

I'm thinking of putting some in binders and giving them to potential recruits. I know a few of you all did that awhile back. I need to go back and find that thread and read again how it was done.

1. How can I access the Empowering Women Mags at HO?

The Empowering Women Mags at HO can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the Empowering Women Mags at HO only for women?

No, the Empowering Women Mags at HO are for anyone who is interested in learning and supporting women in business.

3. What topics are covered in the Empowering Women Mags at HO?

The Empowering Women Mags at HO cover a variety of topics related to business, leadership, and personal development for women.

4. Can I submit my own articles or ideas for the Empowering Women Mags at HO?

Yes, we welcome submissions from anyone who is interested in contributing to the Empowering Women Mags at HO. Please contact us for more information on how to submit your ideas.

5. Are there any additional resources or events related to the Empowering Women Mags at HO?

Yes, we also offer workshops, webinars, and other resources to support and empower women in business. Stay tuned for updates and announcements on these opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • sillylittlechef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76