• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Share PDF Flyers on Facebook | November Host Special Guide

In summary, you used to be able to take a snapshot with Adobe Reader and then use that to create a JPEG for use on FB, but HO changed something in the files and we can no longer do that.Luckily, you had .jpeg's of October and November so you were able to post them without any issues.Thank you so much for the help!
pctharper
Gold Member
How do you post the pdf flyers on CC to facebook? I was wanting to post the host special for November, but I can't figure it out. Help! TIA!

We used to be able to take a snapshot with Adobe Reader and then use that to create a JPEG for use on FB, but HO changed something in the files and we can no longer do that.

Luckily, I had .jpeg's of October and NovemberI scanned them into my computer when the changeover kit came.

These are the flyers as is, no editing at all, but you can upload them to FB or use them how you will

Last edited:
I will usually use my photo editing software to edit in my contact info before I post them. That's just me though. I was once told don't give people anything business related without your contact info on it. I do the same thing with FB. If I like something, I will copy and paste it, but I don't "share" as it sends people to the original person instead of me.

Does anyone have a Help Whip Cancer flyer already made to upload to FB? I tried messing with the pdf version, but I'm not quite savvy enough to get it to load. Thank you to all of you who go out of your way to help those of us who can't seem to grasp those computer skills :)

Thank you so much. I wish I were tech savvy!

I changed the HWC product flyers to JPEG's and uploaded them just a bit ago.

Attachments

• HWC2011-1.jpg
    HWC2011-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 556
  • HWC2011-2.jpg
    HWC2011-2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 518
Thanks so much! I appreciate the help on that one :)

Thank you!!!!! :)

Thank you!!!!!!!

I am a new consultant....does everyone use their personal Facebook page or did they create one for Pampered Chef??? I am trying to decide on that....

I created a fan page for my business. It's linked to my personal one, but this way I don't bombard my friends and family with PC stuff all the time. I don't bombard my customers all the time either. I try to post 2-3 useful household tips a day. If I post PC stuff, I count them as my 2-3 posts so that people aren't getting a bunch of stuff. My PC stuff gets snuck in with all the useful stuff this way.

Check it out for yourself https://www.facebook.com/Pampered.Chef.Powerhouse

Very cool!! Thank you for sharing that, gives me more of an idea on what to do. That will be the next project...lol Today was setting up the website and getting packets together for catalog show. Thanks again! :D

Any jpgs for Dec; Jan or Feb Host/Guest flyers?

What is the best way to post flyers to Facebook?

The best way to post flyers to Facebook is by creating a visually appealing graphic that includes all the necessary information. You can use free online design tools like Canva to create professional-looking flyers.

Can I post flyers to Facebook groups?

Yes, you can post flyers to Facebook groups as long as the group's rules allow it. Make sure to read the group's guidelines before posting to avoid any issues.

How often should I post flyers to Facebook?

It is recommended to post flyers to Facebook once a week to avoid overwhelming your followers with too much promotional content. However, you can adjust the frequency based on your specific audience's engagement and feedback.

Can I boost my flyer posts on Facebook?

Yes, you can boost your flyer posts on Facebook by using the boost post feature. This will allow you to reach a larger audience and potentially attract new customers.

What information should I include in my flyer posts on Facebook?

Your flyer posts should include the name of your business, the promotion or event you are advertising, the date and time, and any important details or instructions. Make sure to also include a call-to-action, such as "RSVP now" or "Visit our website for more information."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
DebPC