• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Print Your Registry for Your Upcoming Shower | Tips and Tricks

In summary, to print your registry for your upcoming shower, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your registry page. Click on the "Print" button and follow the prompts to customize and print your registry. You can print multiple copies of your registry by clicking on the "Print" button and selecting the number of copies you would like to print. You can also customize the layout of your printed registry by selecting the layout option that best suits your needs. Additionally, you can add a personal message to your printed registry by selecting the option to include a personal message and entering your message. There is no cost for this service, as it is provided by Pampered Chef to make your upcoming shower preparations easier.
danielsdundee
Can you print the registry??? I tried, but when I copied and pasted into Word it was a mess....any tips or ideas. I have a shower on Sat

I've added all the items to a wish list for the bride on P3, and printed that. There are other ideas on CS about how to do them. A friend of mine who does a lot of showers had index cards with pictures of all the items in the catalog. She puts the items the Bride wants into three baskets with different price ranges on them, and sets those out at the show. The guests can go through the baskets and bring her the card of the items they want. I've also seen posts with variations on that idea.

I highlight the list on my website and then hit print selected items. Works perfectly. Then I cut them and place them by price on my magnetic board. Target sells magnetic mini close-pins.

Guest remove the item so we don't have doubles and give me the paper at check out.

Related to Effortlessly Print Your Registry for Your Upcoming Shower | Tips and Tricks

Q: How do I print my registry for my upcoming shower?

A: To print your registry for your upcoming shower, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your registry page. Click on the "Print" button and follow the prompts to customize and print your registry.

Q: Can I print multiple copies of my registry?

A: Yes, you can print multiple copies of your registry by clicking on the "Print" button and selecting the number of copies you would like to print.

Q: Can I customize the layout of my printed registry?

A: Yes, you can customize the layout of your printed registry by clicking on the "Print" button and selecting the layout option that best suits your needs.

Q: Can I add a personal message to my printed registry?

A: Yes, you can add a personal message to your printed registry by clicking on the "Print" button and selecting the option to include a personal message. You can then enter your message and it will appear on the printed copy of your registry.

Q: Is there a cost to print my registry?

A: No, there is no cost to print your registry. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help make your upcoming shower preparations easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies