• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Recipes by Product: How Greg Made it Stick at Chef Success

In summary, there is a suggestion to make the thread "Recipes by product" a sticky and move it to the recipes board. There is also a suggestion to create a prayer request forum and a discussion about organizing the forum into sub-forums. The members agree and thank Deb and Greg for their hard work in maintaining the forum.
tlennhoff
Greg can you make the thread "Recipes by product" http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=12982 a sticky so that we can find it easily? It would be greatly appreciated.

Also it might make sense to move it to the recipes board.

Thanks, -tasha

Last edited:
I second that suggestion.

Third it.....:D

While you're at it...how about creating a prayer request forum? This one is getting so cluttered up with prayer requests that you can't find a recipe...oops, that's supposed to be somewhere else, too, isn't it?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
While you're at it...how about creating a prayer request forum? This one is getting so cluttered up with prayer requests that you can't find a recipe...oops, that's supposed to be somewhere else, too, isn't it?

Why don't you just pray that you can find your recipe you need. ;)

But I second that request for a sub forum! There are a lot of people on here that will use it.

I don't mean that to sound harsh or sound like I'm trying to belittle anyone asking for prayers - it just seems to me it would be easier on everyone to put them in a central location.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't mean that to sound harsh or sound like I'm trying to belittle anyone asking for prayers - it just seems to me it would be easier on everyone to put them in a central location.
I think a lot of us agree and I doubt anyone thinks you mean any thing harsh or belittling by this request. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Makes sense to me also. Makes it easier to find things at a quick glance when they are organizes into sub-boards.

Great ideas !! That's why ya all get paid the big bucks!!! Yur brains...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

You didn't to me...I just thought it'd be fun to tease you about praying for your recipe.

When a forum has a growth spurt in an area...prayer requests, recipes...etc...we should be able to request a sub forum.

As a matter of fact, let's ask Greg and Deb if we can have a "missing person's" one or better yet "Family Events" one as a subforum in the lounge.

That way we can move all the Paige theads there and find them and also our birthday wishes, or announcements of new grandchildren, etc., etc.

KG - want to ask that or request them to view this thread and come up with something?

I hope we never need a "Missing" forum.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I hope we never need a "Missing" forum.

True, that's why mid-thought I changed to a family events idea...basically we have enough Paige threads to warrant something, but would hate to have a missing forum. I just didn't go back and clarify or erase my typing...just modified the thought as I continued.

BethCooks4U said:
I think a lot of us agree and I doubt anyone thinks you mean any thing harsh or belittling by this request. Makes a lot of sense to me.

I requested a seperate place a while back but so far nothing has happened.

How about making the Prayers a Sub-Forum under the Chef's Lounge and the same for the Recipes by product??Just a though.....Greg?

I think having a prayer request forum is a bloody brillant idea! (can you tell I have potter brain):D

where is greg?

Greg and I will talk about all of your ideas. Thanks for your imput.

Thanks, Deb! You're awesome!

You guys are the best!!!! We're so chatty that you have to clean us up and organize us once in awhile!

Thanks Deb, we appreciate it. You two do a fantastic job running this forum and we all really appreciate it.

1. What inspired Greg to create Effortless Recipes by Product?

Greg was inspired to create Effortless Recipes by Product after noticing that many of his clients were struggling to come up with easy and quick recipes using their Pampered Chef products. He wanted to provide a solution that would help them save time and effort in the kitchen while still creating delicious meals.

2. What types of recipes can be found in Effortless Recipes by Product?

Effortless Recipes by Product includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Each recipe is specifically designed to be made using a Pampered Chef product, making it easy for customers to use and get the most out of their kitchen tools.

3. How does Effortless Recipes by Product make cooking easier?

Effortless Recipes by Product provides step-by-step instructions and tips for using Pampered Chef products to make cooking easier and more efficient. The recipes are also designed to be quick and simple, making it easier for busy individuals to prepare meals without spending hours in the kitchen.

4. Can Effortless Recipes by Product be used by beginners?

Yes, Effortless Recipes by Product is perfect for beginners as it provides easy-to-follow instructions and uses simple ingredients. Plus, the recipes are specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products, making it easier for beginners to achieve great results in the kitchen.

5. Are there recipes for special dietary needs in Effortless Recipes by Product?

Effortless Recipes by Product includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information, making it easier for customers to make informed choices about their meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies