• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Order Your Jan Oof Outside with Our Convenient Form - TIA!

In summary, the "Efficiently Order Your Jan Oof Outside with Our Convenient Form - TIA!" form is designed to simplify and streamline the ordering process for customers interested in purchasing the Jan Oof Outside product. It can be accessed through the "Ordering" section of a Pampered Chef account and is recommended for a faster and more accurate ordering experience. The form requires customers to provide contact information, shipping address, payment method, and desired quantity of products. It is currently only available for orders within the United States, with international orders needing to be placed through customer service.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Has anyone made up a Jan. Outside order form yet? I would love to "borrow" it if you have....

TIA!

Just bumping this up. I want to do my January Host packets but don't care for the ones on the PC website as much as the ones from here.

Jan 08 OOFHere's my latest attempt...
THe second page is the price list to print on the back.
Hope this works...

Attachments

• Jan 08 outside order form.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 371
Updated Jan OOFSomeone just pointed out that I left the Dec specials in the body of the form...thank you for letting me know!
Here's the updated version...

Attachments

• Jan 08 outside order form.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 401
Stupid question here......
Why do I always have margin issues with these? I just assumed that it was because I'm usually running Word for Mac on my i-book, but today I'm at my MIL's house and using their PC and it still happened!

If someone has margins set really small, then it's more likely to cause problems. Small margins are more likely to be smaller than the smallest allowable margins for the printer installed. If you never go smaller than 1/2", you should be OK.

ChefKrisB said:
Here's my latest attempt...
THe second page is the price list to print on the back.
Hope this works...

Kris, this still has Dec specials in the write-in order area. Love it though. Will you update it pretty please?

Something I like to change on my OOF - is, where it asked them to fill out the info area, I put "Fill out completely to be entered in FREE Drawing! ~ All bookings earn you a FREE gift!"

What is the purpose of the "Efficiently Order Your Jan Oof Outside with Our Convenient Form - TIA!" form?

The purpose of this form is to make it easier and more efficient for customers to place an order for our Jan Oof Outside product. It eliminates the need for customers to manually write out their order and ensures that all necessary information is included.

How can I access the "Efficiently Order Your Jan Oof Outside with Our Convenient Form - TIA!" form?

You can access the form by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Ordering" section. The form will be available for you to fill out and submit.

Do I have to use the "Efficiently Order Your Jan Oof Outside with Our Convenient Form - TIA!" form to place an order?

No, you can still place an order through other methods such as calling our customer service line or speaking to a Pampered Chef consultant. However, we highly recommend using the form for a faster and more accurate ordering process.

What information do I need to provide on the form?

The form will ask for your contact information, shipping address, payment method, and the quantity of Jan Oof Outside products you would like to order. You will also have the option to add any special instructions or notes for the order.

Can I use the "Efficiently Order Your Jan Oof Outside with Our Convenient Form - TIA!" form for international orders?

Currently, the form is only available for orders within the United States. For international orders, please contact our customer service line for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mgmedwards
  • ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperms