• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Strategies for Promoting PC Awareness at Girls' Sports Games

In summary, the author recommends bringing a snack along that is in a PC piece, holding up the catalog as a sun visor, or using it to swat mosquito's.
Humble Beginnings
I've been looking for a way to bring up PC at my girls game. During practice it doesn't seem to bad because no one's really paying attention however not all the mom's are there. I was trying to see how to expose it at the games. Would it be too much to put catelogs by the concession stand or will it be a waste. I do not have any PC outwear (soon, but not yet) Any ideas?

What about bringing a snack along that is in a PC piece? Or something along those lines?

I wish I could be of more help- I don't have munchkins yet... I think God wants me to be 65 when they are 20 so He's letting me age like a fine wine before He blesses me with little spawnlings of my own. :)

I would invest in the Catalog Tote that is on the supply order form. That way you can use it as a purse, put a catalog in the clear front sleeve so that it's noticeable, and keep it out where it's obvious. And when people notice it (and they will) take that opportunity to talk about your business. :)
Maybe the team needs money for uniforms/equipment/end-of-season party? What about a fundraiser to benefit the team?

Here are some thoughts...
Read the catalog during the practice. You can read all the product blurbs and be up on all the info, and spark someone's interest around you. Ooh and Ahh out loud, and you are bound to get someone's attention. :blushing:

Hold up the catalog as a sun visor. Someone is bound to be jealous of your sporty "sun shade", and want a peek. :rolleyes:

Use a rolled up catalog as a bull horn to cheer for your girls. I'm sure someone will come up to you and rip it from your grip :eek:

Hope this helps (at least for a laugh :D)

Great tips given--I especially love reading the catalog while in teh stands. And then "accidentally" leave it there. :DGet yourself some logowear ASAP!!! My May recruit was a direct result of logowear! She saw me in Target and stopped me.

I've been talking to people about the apple berry salsa and chips. (in line at the grocery store, etc.) You could bring that and offer to share. Leads you right into PC. It's given me many bookings. Today, I went on a computer delivery with my husband. Again, I mentioned the recipe I was making for my family tonight. His wife used to be a consultant. He said she would probably love to have show. I left him a catalog, new recipe, information about the business. I'm following up with her next week to share the new consultant special.

sklay723 said:
I would invest in the Catalog Tote that is on the supply order form. That way you can use it as a purse, put a catalog in the clear front sleeve so that it's noticeable, and keep it out where it's obvious. And when people notice it (and they will) take that opportunity to talk about your business...

I have begun putting a printout of the monthly special in mine. That way they know I'm not only a PC fan, but a consultant as well. However, I keep forgetting to take it with me when I go places! :balloon:

You could roll yo the catalog, and use it to swat mosquito's from everyone !!!, or better yet, give everyone thier own "swatter"

Related to Effective Strategies for Promoting PC Awareness at Girls' Sports Games

What is the best way to approach a potential customer?

The best way to approach a potential customer is to be friendly and genuine. Introduce yourself and your company, and ask if they would be interested in learning about your products or hosting a party.

How do I start a conversation with someone about Pampered Chef?

A great way to start a conversation about Pampered Chef is to ask if the person enjoys cooking or if they have any upcoming events or parties where they could use kitchen products. This allows for a natural transition into discussing the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

What are some effective sales techniques to use when approaching potential customers?

Some effective sales techniques to use when approaching potential customers include highlighting the benefits and features of the products, offering a special promotion or discount, and building a personal connection with the customer by asking about their needs and preferences.

How can I approach someone who seems hesitant or uninterested?

If someone seems hesitant or uninterested in Pampered Chef, try to find out the reason why and address their concerns. Offer a product demonstration or a free sample to show the quality and usefulness of the products. You can also mention the satisfaction guarantee and the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a party.

What is the best way to follow up with a potential customer after approaching them?

The best way to follow up with a potential customer is to ask for their contact information and reach out to them within a few days. You can send them a personalized email or give them a call to thank them for their time and see if they have any further questions or are interested in making a purchase or hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies