• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies?

In summary, these almond raspberry cookies were easy to make and tasted great. They look fancy but are very simple to make.
its_me_susan
I made these today. They look and taste rather fancy, but were fairly easy and quick to do!

Almond Raspberry Cookies

1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 cup blanched slivered almonds, chopped
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
2/3 cup powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cookie dough in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop almonds very finely with Food Chopper. Add almonds and almond extract to dough; mix well (I use cooking gloves and just smoosh it together until mixed).

Using Small Scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on flat Baking Stone. Press lightly floured finger in center of dough to make indentations. Fill indentations with about 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves.

Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Place Parchment Paper under Stackable Cooling Rack. Remove cookies from baking stone to cooling rack. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Yield: About 4 dozen cookies

I wanna come live in your house Susan...you're always cooking wonderful stuff.

I made Kraft Macaroni & Cheese tonight :p

dannyzmom said:

LOL!!! You sound like me. Its usally that or pasta with sauce. I can do a mean shake n; bake too. LOL!!

Although I have to admit, PC has made me venture out a bit! :p

dannyzmom said:

Funny you should say that... I made bar pan pizza (just Pillsbury crust, tomato sauce, mozz/parmesan), Salad from the bag (didn't add anything to it), Kraft mac & cheese and Spaghettios!

My daughter is having her first slumber party on Friday (8 kids total, 2 may not spend the night)... I was thinking these would be girly, but I wanted to make sure we both liked them first). :)

its_me_susan said:
Funny you should say that... I made bar pan pizza (just Pillsbury crust, tomato sauce, mozz/parmesan), Salad from the bag (didn't add anything to it), Kraft mac & cheese and Spaghettios!

My daughter is having her first slumber party on Friday (8 kids total, 2 may not spend the night)... I was thinking these would be girly, but I wanted to make sure we both liked them first). :)

Don't forget to make cupcakes in the Floral Silicone Pan too!

Or do pancakes in them in the morning!

Sounds Yummy And Ez Too :)
its_me_susan said:
I made these today. They look and taste rather fancy, but were fairly easy and quick to do!

Almond Raspberry Cookies

1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 cup blanched slivered almonds, chopped
1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 cup red raspberry preserves
2/3 cup powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cookie dough in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop almonds very finely with Food Chopper. Add almonds and almond extract to dough; mix well (I use cooking gloves and just smoosh it together until mixed).

Using Small Scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on flat Baking Stone. Press lightly floured finger in center of dough to make indentations. Fill indentations with about 1/2 teaspoon raspberry preserves.

Bake 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Place Parchment Paper under Stackable Cooling Rack. Remove cookies from baking stone to cooling rack. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Yield: About 4 dozen cookies

SURE SOUNDS YUMMY AND EZ TOO.

cmdtrgd said:
Or do pancakes in them in the morning!

Oh Please tell me how!!!! So excited about this - was wondering what to do

These cookies are AWESOME....one of my favorite recipes. I make them every year. They look very posh, but are sooo easy! (The recipe came with the non-stick cooling rack.)

(This is my first post...figures food would finally draw me out! I'm in my second week as a new consultant, but have subscribed to Chef Success since mid-October. You all have given me so many tips and ideas....and some wonderful chuckles!)

legacypc46 said:
These cookies are AWESOME....one of my favorite recipes. I make them every year. They look very posh, but are sooo easy! (The recipe came with the non-stick cooling rack.)

(This is my first post...figures food would finally draw me out! I'm in my second week as a new consultant, but have subscribed to Chef Success since mid-October. You all have given me so many tips and ideas....and some wonderful chuckles!)

W-E-L-C-O-M-E to the board and to PC!!!

Thanks, Susan! These are just the type of recipes I like to do for our school's Cookie Walk. I will definitely add these to the list this year!

Mary

What are the ingredients needed for Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies?

The ingredients needed for Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies are 1 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup unsalted butter, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 cup raspberry preserves.

How do I make Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies?

To make Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies, first preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add in the egg and almond extract, and mix until a dough forms. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Make an indentation in the center of each cookie and fill with raspberry preserves. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden. Let cool before serving.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies?

Yes, you can substitute the almond flour with all-purpose flour, but the texture and flavor will be slightly different. You can also use any type of fruit preserves or jam instead of raspberry preserves.

How should I store Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies?

Store Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cookies for up to 3 months in an airtight container or freezer bag. Thaw at room temperature before serving.

Can I make Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies in advance?

Yes, you can make the dough for Easy Almond Raspberry Cookies in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. When ready to bake, let the dough sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before rolling into balls and baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC