• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Earth Day Sale on Bamboo - Any Ideas? (CS Thread)

In summary, the Earth Day sale includes a variety of kitchen tools, utensils, serving and storage items made from sustainable bamboo materials. There are also new and exclusive products, such as a custom-designed cutting board and engraved utensil set. Discounts on bamboo products range from 10% to 25% and consultants can use their discount on sale items, but cannot combine it with other promotions. There is no limit on the number of bamboo products customers can purchase, but availability may be limited.
amy07
I posted on CS - but I need a sale to increase my sales this month. Was going to offer an Earth Day sale on our bamboo. Any ideas? There is a thread on CS,but I can't open the files. If any of you can and can post them here or there that would be awesome! TIA

oooo....great idea.

Amy - can you not open them b'c they are publisher? or another reason?

I don't have publisher

Well, the thread sounds like she just made some flyers about Bamboo.

Have you put together your Earth Day Sale yet? You know I want to stea...er, ummm...borrow some of your ideas!!

They are just flyers about bamboo with pictures of our products. Doesn't really look useful to me.

Thanks Ladies! As for my sale, I'm still thinking....but I'm definitely leaning towards a FREE Reusable Shopping Bag with every order over xDollars. I need to get cracking.....I'll post my stuff later this evening. Or if you gals get ambitious I'll "borrow" yours!

You could also have everything green on sale. Plus you could have it for a couple of days and still call it an Earth Day Sale.

Ok, I'm doing 10% off.
Spend $30 on Bamboo Products and get a reusable shopping bag
Also letting them know about the guest special too.
first 3 cooking shows booked get a free pineapple wedger when their show is held.

Great idea, Amy!

1. What types of bamboo products are included in the Earth Day sale?

Our Earth Day sale on bamboo includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils, as well as serving and storage items, all made from sustainable bamboo materials.

2. Are there any new or limited edition bamboo products available for the Earth Day sale?

Yes, we have a few new and exclusive bamboo products available for the Earth Day sale, including a bamboo cutting board with a custom design and a bamboo utensil set with engraved handles.

3. How much can customers expect to save on bamboo products during the Earth Day sale?

The discounts on our bamboo products vary, but customers can expect to save anywhere from 10% to 25% on select items during our Earth Day sale.

4. Can customers use their consultant discount on the Earth Day sale products?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on the Earth Day sale products, making it an even better deal for them. However, consultant discounts cannot be combined with any other promotional discounts.

5. Is there a limit on the number of bamboo products customers can purchase during the Earth Day sale?

No, there is no limit on the number of bamboo products customers can purchase during the Earth Day sale. However, some products may be limited in quantity and only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • lrice
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • Sheila