• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Take Only 3 People on a Disney Trip Instead of 4?

as long as they are legal adults and can afford the trip.If you ever earn a trip, does this mean I can't take who I want to? Or would I have to go solo?You can take as many guests as you want as long as they are legal adults and can afford the trip.
janezapchef
Gold Member
A consultant friend of mine asked me to post this question on here...
I know you are on some loops, and I'm looking for a Disney achiever that is only taking 3 people instead of 4. Not sure if there is such a situation, but I figured it can't hurt by asking. Kind of a long involved story, but it's really wreaking havoc on the joy of going to Disney because if I don't find someone who has an extra spot, I"m not sure my niece can take her one year old with us, it's just crazy.

Please, let me know and I'll put you in touch with her.

She can buy in other kids I have 4 of us so really not to sure about it too much and a baby under 2 is usuaslly free or very little

I was going to say a 1 year old at Disney is free, they get into the parks for free and they fly for free. So she sholdn't have to even be bought in, but even if she was it sounds like she is just looking for a free way to get her in.

PCMomto4 said:
I was going to say a 1 year old at Disney is free, they get into the parks for free and they fly for free. So she sholdn't have to even be bought in, but even if she was it sounds like she is just looking for a free way to get her in.

I don't think she was looking for a "freebie". She tried to buy her in but was told she couldn't because she's not HER child. At any rate, she figured it out. Thanks anyway!

janezapchef said:
I don't think she was looking for a "freebie". She tried to buy her in but was told she couldn't because she's not HER child. At any rate, she figured it out. Thanks anyway!

Right, buy-ins extend only to the Consultant's own children, so if she is bringing her niece as a guest, she can't buy in her niece's daughter. Who are the other two guests?

PCMomto4 said:

Might be worth asking HO what would happen if the baby just "tagged along" with these parameters. No airfare cost, no park ticket costs. If you wanted a bassinet in the hotel room, that might be extra, but the baby also wouldn't eat all that much. Depending on age, she might still be on baby food.

I remember reading on the information that whoever you bought in had to be your "income tax dependent" which would have made my granddaughter not eligible to be bought in. I didn't earn Disney so it became a moot point.

Why would they do that? They pay the same whether your guest is a dependent or not, I don't understand that rule at all. I have a friend who's a director who is single, earns the trips and "sells" her second "person" (i.e., guest) to the highest bidder. People who hardly know her get to go on the trips for way less than it would cost them,she usually sells it for what her taxes would cost her when they 1099 us at the end of the year. Someone got to go to Atlantis for like $500 or something three years ago, someone else when to London for a song compared to what it would really cost. HO has never questioned her "guest". So why wouldn't they let you buy in your grandkid?

I am guessing that they don't let you buy in any one other than your dependents to keep people from taking a dozen others on the trip with them for the exact reason you just said, it is a bargain for the extras. But with the extra special things they do for us they wouldn't be able to if they had everyone bringing all those extra people.

Yes that is the reason other wise consultants can't bring there own family. On the cruise i had to get an inside room cause too many people went on the trip .

OMG are you kidding me???

I am single ... I have an unemployed roomate who I claim as a dependent ... but I'd probably take my nieces with me, or other friends.

So if I ever earn a trip, does this mean I can't take who I want to? Or would I have to go solo?

The buy-ins have to be our dependents. The guests can be anyone we want them to be as long as it is not another consultant. So I can take up to three guests and then buy in my family weather it is one person or 10.

So if you have 3 guests and you buy in children ( even up to 10 ) there is the extra expence of a room and hopper passes, and that is why when tooooooo many people take everyone they know on the trip. Like I said I a consultant almost couldn't even go on the cruise cause they had no rooms left. I had to get an INSIDE cabin not really fair but it was the only way I was able to go

Last edited:
Just my personal opinion -- does your niece really want to bring a one-year old to Disney World??? I wouldn't just because of 1) the sheer number of people there 2) the baby won't remember anything 3) extra work of a baby 4) etc.....Again, just my opinion.

gaddischef said:
Just my personal opinion -- does your niece really want to bring a one-year old to Disney World??? I wouldn't just because of 1) the sheer number of people there 2) the baby won't remember anything 3) extra work of a baby 4) etc.....Again, just my opinion.

I've taken a baby to Disney World, and you're right - it is A LOT of work!!

1. How can I earn Disney rewards with only 3 points?

Pampered Chef offers a unique program called "Earned Disney but Only Have 3" where you can earn Disney rewards with as little as 3 points. This program allows you to redeem 3 points for a Disney gift card worth $15. You can then use this gift card to purchase Disney products or experiences.

2. How do I earn points with Pampered Chef?

There are several ways to earn points with Pampered Chef. You can earn points by hosting a party, making purchases, or joining as a consultant. You can also earn bonus points by completing certain activities and challenges set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I combine my points with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Unfortunately, points cannot be combined with other consultants. Each consultant has their own points and rewards account, and points earned cannot be transferred or shared with others.

4. Can I redeem my points for something other than Disney rewards?

Yes, you can redeem your points for a variety of rewards including product credits, business supplies, and charitable donations. However, the "Earned Disney but Only Have 3" program is specifically for Disney rewards.

5. How long do I have to redeem my Disney gift card once I reach 3 points?

You have up to 30 days to redeem your Disney gift card once you reach 3 points. After 30 days, your points will expire and you will need to earn 3 points again to redeem for a new gift card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views