• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Waffle Cups in Canada for My Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

In summary, waffle cups can be difficult to find in Canada, but they may be available at Costco, No Frills, Zehrs, Sobeys, Superstore, and Walmart. Some Canadians have had success finding them in smaller towns and cities, while others have had to resort to making their own using waffle recipes. Waffle cups can also be substituted with belgian waffles or Eggo waffles, and can be customized with different toppings and fillings using tools like the Easy Accent Decorator. They can be found in the dessert/ice cream topping section of most grocery stores.
PamperedPeggy
Does anyone know where you can buy the waffle cups in Canada? I live in a small town and haven't been able to find them in either of our grocery stores.

I have not tried but are they available at Dairy Queen?

Nope, not available at DQ. I tried that and our two grocery stores and Walmart as well
:(

Are all Canadians having the same problem?

I have not purchased them yet but I have seen them at Costco in the past!!!

I thought that I saw them in No Frills with the ice cream cones...you could also check Zehrs and Sobeys.

I saw them at the Superstore (loblaws)

I've had a hard time finding them here is PA. I found that Keebler makes just the right size that the recipe calls for--it took a couple stores to find them, and I got the last box on the shelf. Joy is the other brand I've seen, but they are larger than what's called for. But that's in the States, not sure if that is any help whatsoever for you guys. :blushing:

I found them @ Wal-mart right next to the icecream toppings.

I've also found them at wal-mart (in the states). If you really can't find them, then you may consider trying to make your own. It takes a little away from the "fast" side of the recipe but it may add some excitement and show more products. I haven't tried them yet, but here are a couple recipes I found. The recipezaar one looks pretty simple and the prepbowls would make a perfect mold for them.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Waffle-Cups-105047
http://www.recipezaar.com/Ice-Cream-Waffle-Cups-183203

The Double Chocolate Mousse Cups taste soooo good. Can't help you with where to buy them, but I'd highly recommend finding those cups. Otherwise, the filling is probably good alone, too. :)

Peggy, I found them at Walmart in Hanover - small enough town. 3.97 a box of ten, right beside the dulce de leche in the dessert/ice cream topping section.

I saw some at Walmart as well in Guelph, On.

PChef_Jenn said:
I saw some at Walmart as well in Guelph, On.

Not to hijack but I got excited when I saw Guelph LOL I lived there for one year back in 2002-2003 :) Just brought back memories. Sorry, we now continue with our regularly scheduled program :)

Thanks, Esther, and everyone else who replied. I found some at Wal-mart, in Hanover, this week too. Now, I'm anxious to try the recipe.

Hi there,

I found mine at Metro here in Quebec, but if these are not available you can try belgian waffles, or just plain eggo waffles. It's not a cup but it would have the same effect. You can toast them on the barpan, showing stoneware.

I have made them and tried to add other products, like the microplaner. To sprinkle chocolate over the tops, the easy accent decorator, put all the filling in there using the small scraper.

I sold three of the decorators at my last party. You can also use bananas, different fruits...
lots of ideas for this recipe.

I've bought them at superstore & I think I have seen them at Sobey's as well.

1. What ingredients are used to make Double Chocolate Mousse Cups?

Our Double Chocolate Mousse Cups are made with rich and creamy chocolate mousse, layered with chocolate cake crumbs, and topped with a dollop of whipped cream and chocolate shavings.

2. Are Double Chocolate Mousse Cups easy to make?

Yes, our Double Chocolate Mousse Cups are very easy to make. With our simple step-by-step recipe, you can create these decadent desserts in no time. They are perfect for impressing guests at a dinner party or simply indulging in a sweet treat at home.

3. Can I make Double Chocolate Mousse Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can make our Double Chocolate Mousse Cups ahead of time. Simply assemble them in individual cups or jars and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. This makes them a convenient and delicious make-ahead dessert option.

4. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the mousse?

While our recipe calls for dark chocolate, you can definitely use a different type of chocolate to make the mousse. Milk chocolate or white chocolate can also be used for a sweeter flavor, or you can mix in some semi-sweet chocolate for a more balanced taste.

5. Can I make Double Chocolate Mousse Cups without eggs?

Yes, our Double Chocolate Mousse Cups can be made without eggs. Our recipe uses whipped cream to give the mousse its light and airy texture, so it is suitable for those with egg allergies or dietary restrictions. You can also use a vegan whipped cream substitute for a dairy-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies