• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Stemware Finally Arrived~ Broken

In summary, several people were having broken wine glasses shipped to them. Meredith from Cincinnati had the most problems with her sets. HO is trying to get them replaced, but some people are still waiting.
merego
:cry:
This was part of a wedding gift for my cousin tonight. They arrived yesterday, broken. I have had more stuff shipped to me either missing or broken, I am soooo frustrated.:mad:
Anyone else having this problem?

Make up a pretty gift card for her with a pic of the wine glasses on it.

Call HO and let them know so they can send you a new set.

My original set from the sellathon arrived broken (never got the replacement) and when they finally sent the new improved ones mine was broken again! I should have 2 sets (the old ones and the new ones) but I have none! I am still waiting for replacements to be sent.

Clarifying: I DO have some though because I also got the director package and they arrived just fine. Two out of four sets arrived broken. :cry:

Ugh. I was wondering how they would fare through the USPS. Not good, I guess.

I have a host that has them on backorder but it shows that they are shipped by UPS - SUP with that??

DebbieJ said:
Ugh. I was wondering how they would fare through the USPS. Not good, I guess.

Mine came through FedEx.

PamperedDor said:
I have a host that has them on backorder but it shows that they are shipped by UPS - SUP with that??

It appears most of the backordered ones are shipping via USPS, US Postal Service, not UPS.

How backed up are the BOs? I had a show submitted two weeks ago, just wondering when to expect them?

Meredith,
I am from Cincinnati, West side, but I have a set if you want to switch. They are brand new on the box and not broken! I am going to PM you too.

Bummer Mere! I was just going to say, if I lived closer, I'd switch ya.

heat123 said:
How backed up are the BOs? I had a show submitted two weeks ago, just wondering when to expect them?

I had a show that shipped October 27th that had the stemware in it. They shipped the glasses via FedEx yesterday (11/6).

I was surprised when I saw that a BO set was shipping USPS. I didn't think the box look too sturdy or packaged to prevent breakage!

Mine came from the USPS and our mailman is not good, I want my old mailman back, he was my buddy!!
Cincychef, I PM'd you back :) what a sweet offer but we are on the east side and I am running out of time and we will be lucky to make it to the wedding on time~ :eek:

Yes Deb - My typo - it says USPS - not sounding very good!

Mine came Fed Ex and they are not broken. Yay!

fingers crossed for my host -

Mere were all of them broken?

PamperedDor said:
fingers crossed for my host -

Mere were all of them broken?

3 out of the 4 :cry:

wow, Im so sorry that happened to you. I wonder if that is going to be the trend with that item.

I do not think that they were packed very well. There was nothing in between the glasses and only thin foam on the top and bottom of the glasses. I was shocked to receive mine in one piece. LOL

My personal show was on the 17th of October and one of the ladies ordered them, they arrived last friday at my house!

I still haven't received mine. One of my hosts had her stuff shipped to me and I had to go to the main post office to pick it up. My mail man is terrible too! I liked his substitutes much better than him.

I don't know if she opened up her box yet, but it came packaged in a larger box with lots of paper. I am curious and will call her to make sure that they are not broken. Thanks for the heads up!!

My Host received hers yesterday - ALL in one piece! Yeah!!!

PamperedDor said:
My Host received hers yesterday - ALL in one piece! Yeah!!!

Rub it in Laverne ;)

Related to Dots Stemware Finally Arrived~ Broken

1. What is Dots Stemware and why is it popular?

Dots Stemware is a set of elegant and durable glassware designed by Pampered Chef. It features a unique dotted pattern and is known for its high quality and stylish design. It has become popular among our customers for its versatility and ability to elevate any dining experience.

2. How do I care for my Dots Stemware to prevent breakage?

To ensure the longevity of your Dots Stemware, it is important to handle it with care and avoid sudden temperature changes. We recommend hand washing the glasses with a gentle soap and drying them immediately with a soft cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.

3. What should I do if my Dots Stemware arrives broken?

If your Dots Stemware arrives broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience and will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund for the damaged item.

4. Can I purchase individual pieces of Dots Stemware or do I have to buy a set?

At Pampered Chef, we offer both individual pieces and sets of Dots Stemware. You can choose to purchase a single glass or a set of four, depending on your needs and preferences.

5. Is Dots Stemware dishwasher safe?

Yes, Dots Stemware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of your glassware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dancedivine
Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Products and Tips
Replies