• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does pp+ Auto Pick Up Your Pampered Chef Points?

In summary, pp+ Auto Pick Up is a feature of the Pampered Chef consultant rewards program that automatically collects and tracks your Pampered Chef points from customer orders. To enroll, simply log into your consultant account on the website and follow the prompts in the "My Business" tab. There is no fee for using this feature and you can still manually enter points if you prefer. Your points can be tracked by logging into your account and viewing the "My Business" tab.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Does pampered partner plus automatically pick up your pc dollars?

Yes. When you submit payment for a supply order it will give that as an option.

ok thanks, i ment that if we have pc dollars now does pampered partner plus know that we do

Now that you mention it, I'm not sure. I've just always had the PC dollars in my account when I chose that option on the payment part of my order. So just check on PamperedChef.com for your pc dollars and then you'll know you can submit to use them. Does that make sense? Better yet, does that answer your question?

yep thanks a bunch i just wanted to make sure before i submited it that it wouldnt take it out of my pc debit

Related to Does pp+ Auto Pick Up Your Pampered Chef Points?

1. What is pp+ Auto Pick Up and how does it work?

pp+ Auto Pick Up is a feature of the Pampered Chef consultant rewards program that automatically collects and tracks your Pampered Chef points from customer orders. This means you don't have to manually enter points or keep track of them yourself. Simply enroll in pp+ Auto Pick Up and let us do the work for you!

2. How do I enroll in pp+ Auto Pick Up?

Enrolling in pp+ Auto Pick Up is easy! Simply log into your consultant account on our website, go to the "My Business" tab, and click on "pp+ Auto Pick Up". From there, you can follow the prompts to enroll in the program.

3. Is there a fee for using pp+ Auto Pick Up?

No, there is no fee for using pp+ Auto Pick Up. This feature is included in the consultant rewards program and is available to all active consultants.

4. Can I still manually enter points if I am enrolled in pp+ Auto Pick Up?

Yes, you can still manually enter points if you prefer. However, we recommend using pp+ Auto Pick Up to ensure accuracy and save you time.

5. How do I track my Pampered Chef points if I am enrolled in pp+ Auto Pick Up?

Once enrolled in pp+ Auto Pick Up, you can track your points by logging into your consultant account and viewing the "My Business" tab. Your points will be automatically updated with each order, so you can easily see how close you are to reaching your rewards goals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • chefann