• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Tablecloth to Sell?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality tablecloths in various sizes, all of which are machine washable. They also have tablecloths with special designs and patterns to choose from. You can purchase them online or through a local consultant, and you can even earn a free tablecloth by hosting a Pampered Chef party.
my3angelbugs
I am a new consultant and would like a tablecloth not the vinyl one that I can get from the supply list, but one of the nicer ones such as the denim one.

I do not want to support the selling of PC on ebay so I thought I would ask if any one has one they would like to sell.

Please email me at [email protected] or post it here!

Thanks!!!!

I have a red white and blue one that was given to us last year, in the package, new.

PM me if you're interested.

my3angelbugs said:
I am a new consultant and would like a tablecloth not the vinyl one that I can get from the supply list, but one of the nicer ones such as the denim one.

I do not want to support the selling of PC on ebay so I thought I would ask if any one has one they would like to sell.

Please email me at [email protected] or post it here!

Thanks!!!!

I have a blue PC celebrations tablecloth that I'd be willing to part with for $6 plus shipping. I'm sending you an email!

Related to Does Anyone Have a Tablecloth to Sell?

1. Can I purchase a tablecloth from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a variety of high-quality tablecloths that are perfect for any occasion. You can browse our selection online or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. What sizes do your tablecloths come in?

Our tablecloths come in various sizes to fit different table shapes and sizes. You can find the exact measurements for each tablecloth on our website or by contacting your consultant.

3. Are the tablecloths machine washable?

Yes, all of our tablecloths are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend following the care instructions on the label for best results.

4. Do you offer any tablecloths with special designs or patterns?

Yes, we have a variety of tablecloths with different designs and patterns to choose from. You can find seasonal designs, as well as classic options that are perfect for everyday use.

5. Can I host a party to earn a free tablecloth?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free and discounted products, including our tablecloths. Contact your consultant to learn more about hosting a party and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pcmealswithme