• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Your Sa Plates Fit the Stands?

In summary, the Mine don't sit steadily... person is wondering if it's a flaw in the stand or the flat plates. The small squares, no, but the medium are great.
its_me_susan
Mine don't sit steadily... I'm wondering if it's a flaw in the stand or the flat plates?

Susan :)

Mine don't fit either. I thought they would sit flush inside the wire rim, but they don't. So I defenitely have to be careful of the application I use them with. Of course the medium bowl sits nicely - they way I expected the plates to sit:(

The small squares, no, but the medium are great.

I noticed today (after owning it for 4 mos) when sitting on the ground that the whole thing is a little crooked! Ah well. It was nice at my holiday party tonight to have it and save some table real estate :D

lisacb77 said:
The small squares, no, but the medium are great.

I noticed today (after owning it for 4 mos) when sitting on the ground that the whole thing is a little crooked! Ah well. It was nice at my holiday party tonight to have it and save some table real estate :D

Don't you hate showing it though? It should sit flush! Errr.

You know, I used it at my holiday party last night and I don't think anyone noticed but me!

But I agree, they should sit flush :)

I haven't found anything like that with mine. The med sqs., small sqs., med bowl all fit fine on all 3 levels. I especially love that the deep dish pie plate fits in it as well. The top level is slightly narrower but the stone still fit securely. I love it and show it all the time!

Oh it's not that they don't fit, it's just that the sm squares and med bowls "wobble" a little. I don't know how else to describe. But med squares are just fine.

I have the opposite problem. The bowls and small squares fit fine. I don't like the way the medium squares fit.

Yeah, and mine is not level either. I figured it was just from dragging it around to shows.

Hmmm... mine is level and none of the SA pieces wobble at all. I do take it to most shows too. Guess I was lucky with mine.

Well it's not super noticable unless you try to tip what's in the stand :D

BethCooks4U said:
Hmmm... mine is level and none of the SA pieces wobble at all. I do take it to most shows too. Guess I was lucky with mine.

Wonder if I should return mine before the warentee expires?

its_me_susan said:
Wonder if I should return mine before the warentee expires?
I would if they're that bad but remember you would have to pay to ship it back...

I love the look of our new SA stand, but I agree- the plates don't "lock" in there like with the old stands- the raised square on the bottom of the med. sqares fit rite in the old stand so they couldn't slide forward or backward.

I use mine all the time... but the silicone feet also disintegrate pretty fast, and make the whole thing more wobbly. I guess I'll have to get more. I had my stand in the dining room for a month or so with cute stuff in it, and the silicone feet all craced and stuck to the console... sigh...

One thing to remember is that you're not supposed to move it when there is anything - even plates - on it. That could make it a bit wobbly after a while.

The rectangle stand is the only one that seems shifty to me, but the silicone tube things that came with it help.

I will say after having used non-PC serving stands for a long time, I will NEVER go back. I (more than once) forgot that my old stands were not all one piece, which was good for easy storing, but not so good when you grab by the handle and try to lift... it's a horrible feeling to see platters and bowls just start dropping.

Needless to say, I gave away all the old stuff and upgraded to PC. After I steal the Small Bowl Caddy from my mom, my collection will be complete. ;)

Mine fit fine. I do notice a little wobble at times. But nothing in my house is level, so, I assumed it was my house! ha!

Everything fits fine in mine except the medium squares. I totally understand about them "wobbling". I don't think it is a defect since so many of us have the problem, you just have to be more careful.

Beth- I never even thought to put my deep dish pie plate in it. Great tip!!

The whole thing doesn't wobble, but i find the small squares and medium bowls don't sit perfectly.

gilliandanielle said:
Beth- I never even thought to put my deep dish pie plate in it. Great tip!!
That's the first thing I checked! I SO wanted a stand for my pies!!

THEY WILL FIT!

Use those clear little rubber tab dealies... I spaced mine out like this:

|---X------------X---|
| |
|---X------------X---|
on the rectangle, and just in the middle on the square ones.

If you don't have them, go to Home Depot or Lowe's or Eagle or Ace and get some clear 1/4" vinyl tubing, cut to about 1/2 inch sections. Then slice the edge of the tubing - it fits perfectly over the metal, doesn't "show", and makes a nice cushion for your SA pieces.

scottcooks said:
THEY WILL FIT!

Use those clear little rubber tab dealies... I spaced mine out like this:

|---X------------X---|
| |
|---X------------X---|
on the rectangle, and just in the middle on the square ones.

If you don't have them, go to Home Depot or Lowe's or Eagle or Ace and get some clear 1/4" vinyl tubing, cut to about 1/2 inch sections. Then slice the edge of the tubing - it fits perfectly over the metal, doesn't "show", and makes a nice cushion for your SA pieces.
Those clear protectors are available on replacement parts. They came with the stands but if you can't find those...

Related to Do Your Sa Plates Fit the Stands?

1. How do I know if my plates will fit the stands?

Our stands are designed to fit standard dinner plates with a diameter of 10-11 inches. Simply measure your plates to ensure they fall within this range.

2. Can the stands accommodate different plate thicknesses?

Our stands have an adjustable height feature, allowing them to accommodate plates with thicknesses up to 1 inch. If your plates are thicker than this, they may not fit properly.

3. Are the stands dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stands are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. Can the stands be used for other types of dishes besides plates?

While the stands are primarily designed for plates, they can also be used for other flat dishes such as platters or shallow bowls. However, they may not be suitable for taller or deeper dishes.

5. Do I need to assemble the stands before using them?

No, the stands come fully assembled and ready to use. Simply place your plates on the stands and they are ready to be served.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jessamary