• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Do you wait?

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
I attended a bridal fair recently and have alot of brides that are getting married in 07 and 08. Do you call them now, or wait a few months where they will be closer to wanting to do things like have a shower and register?

Chef Diane

Feb 28, 2006
Don't wait.......

call them when they're still excited. Besides they can register now, begin getting those wedding gifts...;) Just like with a kitchen show, if you wait too long, they'll lose interest or worse yet find someone else. Think of it as a Big MAC call.

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
Thanks for the advice Debbie, after I followed it I got 2 brides that wanted me to send them instructions on how to get started! WooHoo:D

Chef Diane

Feb 28, 2006
Great!

keep making those calls, soon you'll have more registries going than you can keep track of :eek:

What a problem that would be HUH? ;)

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
sorry Diane, I said Debbie. Guess I should pay attention to whom I am speaking. I hope I pay better atttention to these registries LOL

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Bridal registries

Oh it will take her some time to sit down and make her list of who she is going to send gift registry cards to. She also has to get current addresses on them. She also have to look through the catalog and find products she would like to have and the quantity.
It's pretty time consuming, especially when she is planning for a WEDDING!!

Be sure to let her know you will send her the packet but not to hesitate to call you if she needs any help. Brides love help. I know I did!! Also let her know that her gift registry can be opened two years before her wedding and friends and family can begin to order things for her wedding.
You will get commission per month on the orders, like individual orders, but for her it will accumulate and give her benefits depending on total sales.

Even if her sales get over $1,000 she will only be able to get a max of $200 in FREE stuff.
Hope this helps!!
Debbie