• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Do You Think We're Going to Get Slammed With a Huge Increase in

In summary, I think the new consultant agreements are changing, the shipping costs will go up, and incentive trip requirements may not change much.
finley1991
Do you think we're going to get slammed with a huge increase in shipping costs at NC?

I think it will be going up. We have a HO person coming to our meeting on Monday, so I'll ask. :)

With the cost of everything going up I would be surprised if s/h didn't go up. I hope it's not going to be too high though.

I hope not - but I would guess yes. :cry:

Yes- I agree. I think it will definately go up. i just hope they don't go to a tiered system depending on how much they order. I'm prepared for $5. Hopefully I don't need to be.

Here's my wish if it has to go up and even if it doesn't - people always complain about paying ANYTHING!:

I think they should raise the price of all products by say 5% and get rid of the show shipping charge . On a $5 item that would be 25 cents more. People wouldn't really notice and they would be happy to not have to "pay shipping". Those that might want to have it shipped to their own home could pay extra. Even if they raised the costs by 10% that would be 50 cents per $5. Many DS companies charge a flat 10% so it wouldn't be unreasonable but my way would make them feel good - "no shipping"!

bethcooks4u said:
Here's my wish if it has to go up and even if it doesn't - people always complain about paying ANYTHING!:

I think they should raise the price of all products by say 5% and get rid of the show shipping charge . On a $5 item that would be 25 cents more. People wouldn't really notice and they would be happy to not have to "pay shipping". Those that might want to have it shipped to their own home could pay extra. Even if they raised the costs by 10% that would be 50 cents per $5. Many DS companies charge a flat 10% so it wouldn't be unreasonable but my way would make them feel good - "no shipping"!

Good thinking! Love it!:love0010:

I also think the s/h and will increase but did you notice how much paperwork is changing? What do you think about that?

• PamperedPartner® Sales Receipt
• Show Order Form
• Supply Order Form
• Sales Receipts
• Fall 2008 Product Wish List
• Cooking Show Planning Guide
• Show Benefits Flyer
• Come Join Us! Recruiting Booklet
• New Consultant Rewards Brochure
• Your Life, Your Way Opportunity Brochure
• Show Presentation Cards
• Independent Consultant Agreement.

Why do you think the agreements are changing? As well as the new consultant information? HMMM.....;)

They update lots of things with new pictures to fit the season. And our opp brochure has been the same for a while. The consultant agreement probably has things worded differently (legal dept at work). I don't think there are any huge changes that would necessitate changing the paperwork.

Plus, don't they usually have "new" consultant agreements with a "new" date down in the lower right hand corner? I seem to remember that date changing with every new paperwork season, but I could be wrong. I really hope there are no major changes, but shipping increases seem inevitable.

Oh and I really hope incentive trip requirements don't change much. With all the craziness at the airlines charging for 1st or 2nd bags and all these crazy taxes, I really hope this doesn't affect incentive trip requirements.

Great idea Beth! Our line is so big I don't think anybody knows any of the prices. Upping everything a little wouldn't be noticed but lowering or doing away with show shipping would- big time!
That's what I don't get about the airlines nickel and diming- its such bad PR.

I don't see how we aren't going to get hit with higher shipping fees. I love the idea of rolling up the shipping charge into the price. That would be a relief...though I don't know how that works when some states charge tax on shipping and others don't. If some DS companies are already doing it, it must be possible.

I love the idea of adding ths cost to the item but I can see where it may not work. Many items don't get ordered so they would have to do calculations of each item and it's shipping cost and then apply different increases to those items. Does that make sense? You know... adding a percentage of cost to a rarely ordered item won't help pay for shipping an often ordered heavy DCB or something similar. And adding enough cost to the DCB to ship it would drastically increase it's cost. I'm thinking the new shipping cost will be $6 to $6.50 but I hope not.

Related to Do You Think We're Going to Get Slammed With a Huge Increase in

1. Will there be a huge increase in prices for Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we constantly strive to provide the best quality products at reasonable prices. While there may be occasional price increases due to factors such as raw material costs and inflation, we always aim to keep our prices as affordable as possible for our customers.

2. What factors contribute to potential price increases for Pampered Chef products?

The cost of raw materials, transportation, and labor can all impact the prices of our products. Additionally, changes in currency exchange rates and economic conditions can also play a role in potential price increases.

3. How often do price increases occur for Pampered Chef products?

Price increases for our products are not frequent and are carefully evaluated to ensure that they are necessary and reasonable. We always strive to keep our prices stable and fair for our customers.

4. Will there be any advance notice for potential price increases?

We understand that our customers appreciate transparency and planning their purchases. If there is a potential price increase for our products, we will provide advance notice to our customers through our website, social media, and email communications.

5. Are there any ways to save on Pampered Chef products if there is a price increase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year to help our customers save on their purchases. Additionally, our consultants can provide information on hosting a party or becoming a consultant, which can also lead to savings on our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • pampermejolene