• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Pampered Chef on Your Resume?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties. Working for Pampered Chef can benefit your resume by showcasing experience in sales, customer service, event planning, and knowledge of kitchen tools and cooking techniques. It is a legitimate company to have on your resume as it has a strong reputation and has been featured in publications such as Forbes. You can list your experience with Pampered Chef as work experience on your resume, highlighting your job title, responsibilities, and achievements. Pampered Chef looks for individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated and driven, and possess qualities such as organization, attention
redsoxgirl
If so, what did you put?

No, but I do have "Resume" on my cruise control.

Here's what I have. I borrowed from users from this site (I think a big portion of it came from BethCooks4U, so thanks Beth!)...

Independent Consultant and Sales Trainer
The Pampered Chef (February 2001-Present)
• Market and sell high quality kitchen tools and accessories through in-home demonstrations, booths at trade shows and fundraiser programs
• Manage, motivate, train and direct a team of 4 Consultants
• Attract, retain and recruit active team members to build a growing business
• Develop and maintain current client base of over 900 individuals and organizations
• Design marketing materials to generate new business
• Exceeded $15,000 in sales in four months, $100,000 in three years, through part-time work (approximately 5 days per month)
• Plan, lead, and execute monthly meetings and potential consultant workshops

When I did one about a year ago I did not put it on there. I decided I did not want to make them think I was "strung out" b/c I had two other part time things on it on top of my full time job.

Hi there! Yes, I do have Pampered Chef on my resume. I listed it under my experience section and included my role as a consultant, the skills I gained such as time management, sales, and customer service, and any achievements or awards I received during my time with the company. I also highlighted how my experience with Pampered Chef has helped me develop a passion for cooking and entertaining, which is a valuable skill in any industry. Overall, I believe having Pampered Chef on my resume showcases my ability to work independently, manage a business, and provide exceptional customer service.

Related to Do You Have Pampered Chef on Your Resume?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. It was founded in 1980 and is known for its in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

2. How can working for Pampered Chef benefit my resume?

Working for Pampered Chef can show potential employers that you have experience in sales, customer service, and event planning. It also demonstrates your knowledge of kitchen tools and cooking techniques.

3. Is Pampered Chef a legitimate company to have on my resume?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a reputable company with a long history in the direct sales industry. It has been featured in publications such as Forbes and has a strong reputation among its customers and consultants.

4. Can I list my experience with Pampered Chef as work experience on my resume?

Yes, if you were a consultant or employee of Pampered Chef, you can list your experience as work experience on your resume. Be sure to include your job title, responsibilities, and any notable achievements.

5. Are there any specific skills or qualities that Pampered Chef looks for in employees?

Pampered Chef values individuals who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, have excellent communication skills, and are self-motivated and driven. They also look for individuals who are organized, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies