• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Pampered Chef Dollars Expire??

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars have an expiration date of one year from the date they were issued and cannot be used once they have expired. To check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars, you can log into your account and view your balance. You can combine multiple Pampered Chef Dollars on one order, but they must all have the same expiration date. Additionally, there is a minimum purchase requirement of $15 US or $20 CA in order to use Pampered Chef Dollars.
redsoxgirl
I can't seem to find anything on these that's recent.
Do they expire??

bumping the post

Not real sure but I don't think so.

I read somewhere that they didn't. You can always view them on CC to double-check.

Home > Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > Pampered Chef® Dollars > Pampered Chef® Dollar Account

This is good to know, since I am a notorious "hoarder". If I know a gift card doesn't expire, I hold onto it to get something special...and then forget about it...only to come across it in a year or so. It's a definite treat then! :p (I've been getting better about it, though) Somehow I doubt I'll forget about my PC bucks...truthfully, I'll probably gleefully spend it all relatively quick - so much that I want...and FREE is the way to go! :D

ChefJoyJ said:
This is good to know, since I am a notorious "hoarder". If I know a gift card doesn't expire, I hold onto it to get something special...and then forget about it...only to come across it in a year or so. It's a definite treat then! :p (I've been getting better about it, though) Somehow I doubt I'll forget about my PC bucks...truthfully, I'll probably gleefully spend it all relatively quick - so much that I want...and FREE is the way to go! :D
I know what you mean....I found $9.00 in winning lottery scratch-offs in my kitchen drawer last night.....I think they were from a birthday card from last year! That's okay, I love free money!

No they don't expire. When I checked my PC account I was surprised to find $50 PC dollars from 2006. I don't even remember what I got them for> :D

Related to Do Pampered Chef Dollars Expire??

1. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do expire. They have an expiration date of one year from the date they were issued.

2. Can I use my expired Pampered Chef Dollars?

No, once Pampered Chef Dollars have expired, they cannot be used. It is important to use them before their expiration date.

3. How can I check the expiration date of my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your account balance.

4. Can I combine multiple Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, you can combine multiple Pampered Chef Dollars on one order. However, they must all have the same expiration date.

5. Do Pampered Chef Dollars have a minimum purchase requirement?

Yes, in order to use Pampered Chef Dollars, your order must meet the minimum purchase requirement, which is currently $15 US or $20 CA.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies