• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering Merrell & Logging In with Pampered Chef

In summary, MERRELL is a company that we use as a Licensed vendor for PC items, such as our business cards, logowear, etc. If you attend NC, you must buy a pair of Merrell shoes.
dancedivine
Hey, guys!I am hearing a lot about a company called "Merrell," but I have no idea what this is.... Is there a website? I actually googled Merrell & found a website somehow associated with Pampered Chef, but I couldn't figure out how to get logged in.... Can someone please instruct me on how to do this?Thanks a ton!!!! :chef:

MERRILL is a company that we use as a Licensed vendor for PC items, such as our business cards, logowear, etc.

MERRELL is a brand of very comfortable shoes that if you attend NC you must buy a pair!!

P.S if you go to Consultant's Corner, there is a link that takes you to Merrill's website. HTH!!

Ok, I went to Consultant's Corer & googled Merrell in the search engine and came up with nothing.... I'll give it a shot again... Thanks!

I am honestly not finding that link.... Is there a certain place I can find it on Consultant's Corner? Thanks so much for helping out a newbie! :)

Go to CC, then at the top tabs look under Promoting your business, then click on Licensed Merchandise Vendors. It should bring up Merrill. Hope that helps! :)

There is nothing on CC about Merrell, only Merrill.

pampcheflisa said:
MERRILL is a company that we use as a Licensed vendor for PC items, such as our business cards, logowear, etc.MERRELL is a brand of very comfortable shoes that if you attend NC you must buy a pair!!

P.S if you go to Consultant's Corner, there is a link that takes you to Merrill's website. HTH!!
LOL - that was my first thought too - best shoes I've ever had! And we are so lucky here, because the Factory Outlet for Wolverine (Merrell, Hushpuppies, etc...) is right here in the GR area!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - that was my first thought too - best shoes I've ever had! And we are so lucky here, because the Factory Outlet for Wolverine (Merrell, Hushpuppies, etc...) is right here in the GR area!

That is awesome!! I got a pair of black sandals that I wore to NC last year. Everyone else in my cluster had sore feet all through conference, except for me!!!

1. How do I access the Merrell website through Pampered Chef?

To access the Merrell website through Pampered Chef, you can either click on the "Discover Merrell" button on your consultant dashboard or go to the "Discovering Merrell" page under the "Resources" tab. From there, click on the "Shop Now" button to be redirected to the Merrell website.

2. Do I need a separate account for Merrell if I already have a Pampered Chef account?

No, you do not need a separate account for Merrell. You can log in to the Merrell website using your existing Pampered Chef login credentials. If you are a new consultant, you will need to create a Pampered Chef account before accessing the Merrell website.

3. What is the benefit of logging in with my Pampered Chef account on the Merrell website?

Logging in with your Pampered Chef account on the Merrell website allows you to receive the exclusive discounts and promotions offered to Pampered Chef consultants. It also ensures that your purchase is tracked and counted towards your sales and rewards.

4. I am having trouble logging in with my Pampered Chef account on the Merrell website. What should I do?

If you are having trouble logging in with your Pampered Chef account on the Merrell website, make sure you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still unable to log in, try resetting your password or contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

5. Can I still earn commission on Merrell purchases if I do not log in with my Pampered Chef account?

No, in order to receive commission on Merrell purchases, you must log in with your Pampered Chef account. This ensures that the purchase is tracked and credited to you as a consultant. If you do not log in with your Pampered Chef account, you will not receive commission on these purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue