• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering HO's Efforts to Improve: Insights from Recent Survey

In summary, the survey questions were related to a couple of the issues that have been discussed here lately. HO is listening & researching what they can be doing better.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Alot of the questions on the survey that I just took were related to a couple of the issues that have been discussed here lately. HO is listening & researching what they can be doing better. :)

I took that, too.

Sounds good. I'm glad they are willing to listen, even if nothing comes of it. It is nice to know they listen to what we think may work better.

I just did mine before checking CS!

Where did you find this survey at?

What were some of the questions?

I'm curious about this too, was it a random survey or is it something that we can all participate in?

I received a link in an email. I'm guessing it was random. It was questions about what you read in CN, whether you read all or most of particular articles, and what you find helpful in CN.

Thanks Rae!

...just have to say that when you read the title of the thread...well, um...My answers would look like:
Question 1: NO
End of survey!

I took it took it too, and there was a whole section on social-networking sites.....asking which ones you've ever visited, which ones you have an account with, and which ones you've ever posted on. Maybe a policy change is in the works?

straitfan said:
I took it took it too, and there was a whole section on social-networking sites.....asking which ones you've ever visited, which ones you have an account with, and which ones you've ever posted on. Maybe a policy change is in the works?

I wish they would have let us make comments on that section too.

BethCooks4U said:
I wish they would have let us make comments on that section too.

They were afraid! :D

crystalscookingnow said:
They were afraid! :D

I'm sure you're probably right. They would have found out more than they wanted to know!! :D

I want to take it! :(

Sorry, Heather. You're clearly not one of the chosen. ;)

Related to Discovering HO's Efforts to Improve: Insights from Recent Survey

1. What is the purpose of the survey?

The survey was conducted to gather insights and feedback from Pampered Chef consultants on the recent efforts made by HO (Home Office) to improve various aspects of the company.

2. Who was included in the survey?

The survey was sent to all active Pampered Chef consultants, including both new and veteran consultants, in order to gather a diverse range of perspectives.

3. What were the main areas of improvement covered in the survey?

The survey focused on areas such as communication, training and support, product availability, and overall satisfaction with HO's efforts to improve.

4. What were the key findings from the survey?

The survey revealed that the majority of consultants were satisfied with the recent efforts made by HO to improve, particularly in areas such as communication and training. However, there were also some areas for improvement, such as product availability and support.

5. How will the results of the survey be used?

The results of the survey will be analyzed by HO and used to identify areas for further improvement. This feedback from consultants is crucial in helping HO make decisions that will benefit the entire Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat