• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Order History on PP3 for Chillzanne Products and Cookware

In summary, to view your order history on Pp3, log in to your account and click on the "Order History" tab. You can track your order by clicking on the order number in your history, and view the details of a specific order by clicking on the order number. You can also print a receipt for your order by selecting the "Print Receipt" option. Your order history on Pp3 will show all past orders, and can be filtered by date.
niktim3
Okay.... I have tried the order history on PP3 to find who in the past hast ordered chillzanne prodicts and cookware s key words. Nothing comes up, why is this??
I am probably doing something wrong.... any ideas??
Just trying to catch those last minute orders, etc??
THanks!!
Nicole

Did you try searching by product number?

I haven't done this in P3 yet, but just an idea.:eek:

Will have to try that...
Thought it would be simple.. but not with my luck!!
Will let you know!
Thanks!
Nicole

Okay.. that worked. However, it gave me the contact name, no info. I am sure some of these contacts have more htan their name in my reconds on PP3.
Its a report like adobe, not something you can click on !!!
Am I dong something wrong?

That's the way the report is. I did this the other day to get my list and then I went to the contact section to get their phone numbers and e-mail addresses so I could contact them.

Thanks... would be alot easier if you could do it all a once!!
Nicole

Related to Discover Your Order History on PP3 for Chillzanne Products and Cookware

1. How can I view my order history on Pp3?

To view your order history on Pp3, log in to your account and click on the "Order History" tab on the main menu. This will show you a list of all your past orders, including the date, order number, and order details.

2. Can I track my order through Pp3?

Yes, you can track your order through Pp3 by clicking on the order number in your order history. This will take you to a page with detailed tracking information, including the current status and estimated delivery date of your order.

3. How do I view the details of a specific order on Pp3?

To view the details of a specific order, click on the order number in your order history. This will bring up a page with all the information about your order, including the products purchased, total cost, and shipping details.

4. Can I print a receipt for my order on Pp3?

Yes, you can print a receipt for your order on Pp3 by clicking on the order number in your order history and then selecting the "Print Receipt" option. This will generate a printable receipt with all the necessary information.

5. How far back does my order history go on Pp3?

Your order history on Pp3 will show all of your past orders, starting from when you first created your account. You can also filter your order history by date to see orders within a specific time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Jules711