• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Useful Free Offers on One Convenient Website

do you think that the recent "offers" constitute spam?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I
imported_Nikkijo
Anyone else find all of the free offers helpful? I personally do not like all of them. If they are all on one website are we able to post that website and tell us what is on there in one post?

I know I get frustrated when I see all of them because I can not fine the threads I want to read/post on and sometimes I leave.

Am I the only one?

Well... I just don't know what to DO about them since Greg is the one who puts them on and it is his board. Its not even the finding the thread I am looking for that bugs me, it is that it is taking the board in a direction that doesnt really impress me as useful or interesting.

I haven't really looked at many of them........nothing I'm interested in. so, I can't say they could be considered spam......

btw - hi Alison!

Don't pay too much attention to them.

I get annoyed at the fact that when I go in to see the new posts and see that more than half are , in my opinion, spam. Just a bit annoyed I guess...

In my opinion if there is going to be offers for free items then post them all in one thread. I responded in the beginning but this is now annoying and making me question what you are getting in return for all of them...

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the LF site but this isn't one thing I appreciate

It's merely an RSS feed that gets plugged into the forum from a coupon site. It's all automatic. I'm a bit insulted that you'd think I'd profit for this. I thought members would appreciate good offers and deals. What is wrong with that? Infact it's prolly hurting the site by sending vistors to another site. I can take the feature down if no one uses the offers, but I can't believe 5-10 new items a day would be such a distraction and annoyance.

no distraction and annoyance to me, Greg........I looked at a couple of them, and there was nothing really that I would use.........so I just kinda don't bother with them.....I don't look every day though.

I found a couple interesting but nothing I'd pursue... just not my cup o tea..

Just Got My Reservation Number!!!!!Woohooo!!!

Hallelujah! Off to go check my email....

Oooh cool!! I don't have mine yet.

you can check out your state room now too. Since we have room numbers

Hmm.....no # for me yet.

ShanaSmith said:
you can check out your state room now too. Since we have room numbers
Ooooh, that's what I want to know!!! I want to see what level I'm on and what kind of room it is.

No reservation # yet for me either....:(

:cry:I didn't get mine yet either. I will be watching closely for it now.

:cry:I don't have mine either, but I did get my travel allowance:approve::approve:

Yes, I too finally got my travel allowance. I was happy with that.
Now if I could get a reservation number I will be all set.
ONLY 33 days until we set sail.:sun:

Woo hoo! Finally got the reservation information for the Sovereign of the Seas. We're on the 7th floor/level.:):)

ETA: We're on the 7th, not the 9th. So I changed it. Another director friend of mine is on the 9th and I got confused.

I got mine finally too. I'm on the 5th floor.

I'm only on the 3rd on the Majesty but check this out....they're putting us up for TWO nights in the Hilton Miami Airport!!!

I'm on the 5th floor as well. I BARELY made the trip!! I earned it though!! :)
See you in ONE MONTH!!

I keep forgetting who is on what ship. I'm gonna add mine in my signature so it's be easier. Anyone else wanna help us forgetful people?

Debi said:
I'm only on the 3rd on the Majesty but check this out....they're putting us up for TWO nights in the Hilton Miami Airport!!!

That's awesome to have two nights!!!!:)

Got mine! 9th deck.

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome to have two nights!!!!:)

Especially since I haven't even been back to the states in 2 years!!!!

Kristi,
What room # are you on the 5th floor?

Becky you got the floor with all the dancing going on.:party:

pampmomof3 said:
I'm on the 5th floor as well. I BARELY made the trip!! I earned it though!! :)
See you in ONE MONTH!!

you know what Kristi...when you are on board, NO ONE is going to ask you how many points you made it by! ( If they do, kick them in the knees!) You will be right there alongside those folks that earned it in June of 2007...so who cares that you BARELY made it!!!!!

When I earn Mexico, it will be by the skin of my teeth, but by God, I'll be there!

Kristi
I don't think that barely making it put you on the 5th floor.I made it by 8,000 and I'm on the 5th too. I'm sure they have everyone spread out at every level of points. What matters is you DID make it. :party:

1. What exactly is the purpose of the website that offers free offers?

The purpose of the website is to provide a convenient platform for users to access and discover various free offers from different sources. These offers can range from free trials, samples, products, services, and more.

2. Are all of the free offers on the website actually useful?

No, not all of the free offers may be useful to every user. Some offers may be more relevant or beneficial to certain individuals, depending on their needs and interests. It is recommended to browse through the different categories and offers to find what may be useful for you.

3. Can we post the website and its offers in one post?

Yes, you are able to share the website and its offers in one post. However, it is important to follow the guidelines and rules of the website or platform you are posting on. Some may have restrictions on advertising or promoting certain websites.

4. How can I filter or navigate through the website to find specific offers?

The website typically has categories or search options that allow users to filter and navigate through the offers. You can also use keywords or tags to search for specific offers. Additionally, some websites may have a ranking system or user reviews to help you determine which offers may be more helpful.

5. Do other users also find all of the free offers on the website helpful?

This may vary from user to user. Some may find many useful offers while others may not. It is important to keep in mind that everyone has different needs and preferences, so what may be useful to one person may not be to another. It is always helpful to read reviews and ratings from other users to get a better understanding of the usefulness of the offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies