• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Kit: Your Guide to Essential Flyer Design Tools | Canada

In summary, the Ultimate kit is for people who live outside of the US and contains different products than the Super Starter kit.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a picture that shows what is in the Ultimate Kit? I am signing up, hopefully tonight, and trying to decide whether I should spend the extra money on the Ultimate Kit or just start out with the basic starter kit. Any info would be helpful. I live in Canada if that makes a difference.Thanks:)

I'll be signing my consultant agreement tomorrow or Thursday & have only heard of the super starter kit...what's in the ultimate?

Never heard of the Ultimate Kit! If you look at a catalog, the products that come in the Super Starter Kit are starred.

Beth in PA

I thought I read somewhere that the "ultimate kit" was for the out of states kit like in the Uk OR Canada and it contains different things than our Super starter kit. Someone can correct me if I am wrong!

Ultimate KITI have never heard of it......... but if their is one... that would be cool!!!!

The ultimate kit is not available in the US. I think it's available in Canada, England and Germany. They have a choice of a basic kit and a larger "ultimate" kit when they sign up.

Canada Ultimate KitHere's a link to the Ultimate kit in Canada:
http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/ca/pdf/ultimate_kit_en_ca.pdf

For $250, you get the super starter kit + the ultimate kit.

That's the one I bought when I started last fall and it was worth it. It also comes with a LOT of paperwork. I **think** that if you start in August, you get the new fall/winter ultimate kit but they' haven't updated the poster on the web site yet. Now's a good time because the extra supplies will be enough to last you for a few months.

Julie in Ottawa

Hi, I am from Scotland UK, there is only the basic kit over here. I am a director and have been doing PC for 2 1/2 years, It hasn't been available since I joined, would be a good idea though!

Nina :)

Last edited:

1. What is included in the Ultimate Kit Flyer?

The Ultimate Kit Flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as the Quick Cooker, Ultimate Mandoline, and Deluxe Cooking Blender. It also includes business tools, training materials, and access to the Pampered Chef consultant community.

2. Can I customize the products included in the Ultimate Kit Flyer?

No, the products included in the Ultimate Kit Flyer are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can add on additional products to your order at a discounted price.

3. How much does the Ultimate Kit Flyer cost?

The Ultimate Kit Flyer is currently priced at $159, but the price may vary depending on promotions and discounts. This price includes shipping and handling.

4. Can I use the Ultimate Kit Flyer to start my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, the Ultimate Kit Flyer is designed for individuals who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes all the necessary tools and products to help you get started with your own business.

5. Is there a time limit to purchase the Ultimate Kit Flyer?

No, there is no time limit to purchase the Ultimate Kit Flyer. However, it is only available for purchase to new consultants and cannot be purchased by current consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies