• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Your Computer Shopper's FBM Bag?

In summary, Computer Shopper magazine is a trusted reference guide that has in-depth product reviews, comparison tables, and feature stories. It also offers a complimentary subscription to those who complete the following information. The magazine includes a Why bowl, toy car, scrapbooking die cut, pictures of the user's children, rubberband, Easter egg, and a magnetic board with the user's last name.
pamela
Do you use a why bag???and if you, or someone you know does, please share what is in there and why!

Now mine is a "WHY bowl" because my bag was getting ratty-looking. Now I use the 6 quart bowl in the STainless Mixing Bowl Set - gives me a chance to show it. I got that idea at Leadership.

Here's what's in it:
--pom poms in red, white and blue we got at conference and the tamborine from last year's Leadership that symbolize FUN!!!
--"Girls Night Out" cute candle set: it's a way to get out of the house and earn money doing it!
--scrapbooking die cut of a school bus because my DS started kindergarten this year and because this job allows me to stay home, I get to see him on and off the bus
--pictures of my kids in a santa frame....I can pay cash for holiday gifts/pay off credit card charges from gifts with one paycheck
--little spongey cruise ship and luggage tags so I can talk about the awesome incentive trips I earn!!!
--a LONG grocery receipt to symbolize I can write off a huge chunk of my grocery bills with this job .... lots of biz write-offs
--a plastic Easter egg - this job has totally helped me come out of my shell and overcome my shyness
--a flourescent yellow golf ball - DH is addicted to golf and income from this job helps make me not freak out that he plays once or twice a week in warm weather (expensive hobby!)
-- rubberband for flexibility
--toy car for car payment every month
--last but not least (and this is kinda weird, but it gets laughs) a little magnetic board that spells out my last name Gosain "Go-sane" with alphabet letters - I tell the story of how I used to work on an inpatient unit in a psychiatric hospital with my masters degree (got to quit thanks to PC) and some people got a kick out of my last name working in that kind of setting. Well, then I realized that ALSO applies to this job too....it keeps me SANE! Ha ha ha.

Sometimes I want to pare it down a little, but I like all of the items in there.:blushing:

I have been playing with a Why binder and am going to put together a Why Book. I have a good friend who "sells" Creative Memories so she can get her fix at a discount and she lets me and my friends use it. Anyhoo, they have a digital scrapbooking thingie where you can actually have it bound into a book. I'm working on mine sometime this month.

cmdtrgd said:
Anyhoo, they have a digital scrapbooking thingie where you can actually have it bound into a book. I'm working on mine sometime this month.

That's so cool! I want to play around with one of those online things and make one. I was thinking about doing a book with the incentive trips I've earned so far....especially Atlantis since it was beautiful! I keep saying I'm going to do a small book to pass around at shows. A friend of mine sells CM really just to friends and hasn't gotten into the digital stuff too much, so I don't know if I'll go through her or try Snapfish or something like that.

I used to use the bag and converted into a Why Book. I'm not crazy about the way it looks because although I was an art major, I am crappy at scrapbooking! In any case, I like passing it around and then I go through it page by page before I do the ticket game.

currently I do not use one, but I like the idea! After Leadership, I realized I needed to work more on my story. I am a very private person so it is hard to open up about some of my "whys", maybe I should try it.....

amy07 said:
currently I do not use one, but I like the idea! After Leadership, I realized I needed to work more on my story. I am a very private person so it is hard to open up about some of my "whys", maybe I should try it.....
You should give it a try! Try it for a few months and see what it does for you and your business.:)

I have thought a lot about doing a why bag/book but haven't yet.

I love the idea of doing a why bowl using a PC product (I'm also going to use a SS bowl to display those new party sticks instead of a flowerpot).

I am going to come up with a list of things that represent why OTHERS would join the company - like new moms, retired folks, full time worker, etc. I think that would be an easy way to reach everyone in the room - even those who don't care what MY heart tugs are.

bethcooks4u said:
(I'm also going to use a SS bowl to display those new party sticks instead of a flowerpot).

Sorry to mini-hijack... what are you filling the bowl with so that you can insert the party sticks?

finley1991 said:
Sorry to mini-hijack... what are you filling the bowl with so that you can insert the party sticks?

I got some styrofoam blocks and I'll cover them with Easter grass - when I find it. It's the same thing I would have used in a flower pot...

I'll give it a try when I get home and let you all know! If that doesn't work I'll line it with saran wrap or a plastic bag and fill it with sand.

bethcooks4u said:
I got some styrofoam blocks and I'll cover them with Easter grass - when I find it. It's the same thing I would have used in a flower pot...

I'll give it a try when I get home and let you all know! If that doesn't work I'll line it with saran wrap or a plastic bag and fill it with sand.

Easter grass is prolific at my local Dollar Tree! I think I will stop by (again!) tomorrow and get some for this very reason...what a great idea, Beth!
BTW-how is Atlanta??

chefmeg said:
Easter grass is prolific at my local Dollar Tree! I think I will stop by (again!) tomorrow and get some for this very reason...what a great idea, Beth!
BTW-how is Atlanta??

They has NO Easter grass at my dollar tree - NONE! - you must have it all!

Atlanta is great! We leave for home today.

should I send you some grass.......................someone is going to take that and run with it, right?!

chefmeg said:
should I send you some grass.......................someone is going to take that and run with it, right?!

...maybe if this was on CS. :eek:

I use the ticket game instead of a why bag. I pull off about 12 or so tickets. I say that everyone thinks the only thing to my job is parties, but there is much more behind the scenes than you think. This is your opportunity to ask me anything you want to know about my job. Don't ask me about products, my worst this or my favorite that, you can, but you won't get a ticket. (they usually laugh:D) Then I tell them that we have to use up all of the tickets. Even if you aren't interested, ask quesitons anyway. I have been getting a very good response. It is easier for me to ask everyone because I know who the quiet ones are and I know who is asking just to win and I know who is really interested. I give an I-slice to the winner. I have to explain what a great tool it is and why, I usually end up selling one to almost everyone:sun:

Michelle

Rating: 11 Posted By: riocopa
Views: 1402 Replies: 11 http://www.freebizmag.com/mypointscomshop_03welcome.htm

Computer Shopper magazine is the most trusted, in-depth reference guide on technology products and services. Each issue empowers you to make informed decisions through detailed product reviews, comparison tables, and feature stories.
To get your complimentary subscription to Computer Shopper, brought to you by Fandango, and to find out what FREE trade magazines you could receive, simply complete the following information.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

What is "Computer Shopper Fbm"?

"Computer Shopper Fbm" is a popular magazine focusing on technology and computer hardware reviews, news, and buying guides. It has been in publication since 1979 and is known for its comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the latest devices and gadgets in the market.

How often is "Computer Shopper Fbm" published?

"Computer Shopper Fbm" is published monthly, with a new issue available at the beginning of each month.

Can I subscribe to "Computer Shopper Fbm" online?

Yes, you can subscribe to "Computer Shopper Fbm" online through their official website. You can choose from a print or digital subscription, and also have the option to purchase single issues.

Is "Computer Shopper Fbm" available in print or only online?

"Computer Shopper Fbm" is available in both print and digital formats. You can choose the format that best suits your preferences.

How can I submit a product for review in "Computer Shopper Fbm"?

If you are a company or individual interested in having your product reviewed in "Computer Shopper Fbm", you can submit a request through their website or contact the editorial team directly. Please note that not all submissions are guaranteed to be featured in the magazine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunflower77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Harrisdm