• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Essentials Make Up the Ultimate Healthy Baby Booth?

I do- I just put in my order yesterday so I don't think I'll get them in time. If I could borrow some from the rep, that would be great!Yes- there are three in our city so two of them have a PC rep at each and the other is open I believe. It doesn't hurt to try and ask if you do!
Yakmama
I got a BRU booth for Sat that my husband will be manning for me- since I already have a show during that time. The theme is "healthy baby."

Any ideas on what I should do?

I was thinking of showing the food chopper, stoneware, and maybe some small stuff like the suds pump, kitchen spritzer, measuring cups, and batter bowls. I was also thinking of having a drawing out of the trifle bowl for a "free show". Would it be better to offer a free product for the drawing? If so- which one?

Lastly, I think I'll just hand out mini cats (if my director will let me borrow some- I just put in my supply order yesterday, so I don't think I'll get them in time), business cards, and a recipe for a healthy baby food that would use some of our products. Also, I think I'll put out flyers for the Nov. and Dec. host specials.

What do you think? Babyish enough? (this will be my first booth)

No one with any tips? Any ideas for our products
that are baby friendly?

Def. the food chopper to make your own baby food! I'm also particpatiing but I'm gearing it more towards the mommies :). I'm settting up the HWC pink stuff that's for sale, passing out recipe cards and halloween baggies with that poem that I found on here for trick or treating with the whoppers, duds and smarties and my biz cards. Trying to get bookings for Nov more than anything! :) Lots of flyers to hand out for the upcoming specials and opportunity of course!

The small bar pan is perfect for toddler cooking!

Yakmama said:
I got a BRU booth for Sat that my husband will be manning for me- since I already have a show during that time. The theme is "healthy baby."

Any ideas on what I should do?

I was thinking of showing the food chopper, stoneware, and maybe some small stuff like the suds pump, kitchen spritzer, measuring cups, and batter bowls. I was also thinking of having a drawing out of the trifle bowl for a "free show". Would it be better to offer a free product for the drawing? If so- which one?

Lastly, I think I'll just hand out mini cats (if my director will let me borrow some- I just put in my supply order yesterday, so I don't think I'll get them in time), business cards, and a recipe for a healthy baby food that would use some of our products. Also, I think I'll put out flyers for the Nov. and Dec. host specials.

What do you think? Babyish enough? (this will be my first booth)

So how'd your booth set up go?? Mine was great! It was the busiest it's ever been (some kind of celebration party) lots of Vendors and people! I gave out 1/2 dozen cattys and about a dozen candy baggies. Got one potential booking lead and 1 potential oppt lead. Hopefully more contact me with some orders!:D

I'm glad it sent so well for you! On Friday, I got a letter saying that they could not use Pampered Chef vendors- and canceled my booth. I was pretty peeved (made a post about it).

Yakmama said:
I'm glad it sent so well for you! On Friday, I got a letter saying that they could not use Pampered Chef vendors- and canceled my booth. I was pretty peeved (made a post about it).

Oh that's a bummer! Do you have another in your area? We have 3 in our city so two of them have a PC rep at each and the other is open I believe. It doesn't hurt to try and ask if you do!

1. What is the "Healthy Baby" Booth?

The "Healthy Baby" Booth is a section of our product line focused on providing parents with high-quality kitchen tools and recipes to make healthy and nutritious meals for their babies and toddlers.

2. What type of products can I find in the "Healthy Baby" Booth?

In the "Healthy Baby" Booth, you can find products such as baby food makers, food storage containers, and cookbooks with baby-friendly recipes.

3. Are the products in the "Healthy Baby" Booth safe for my child?

Yes, all of the products in our "Healthy Baby" Booth are made with high-quality materials and are safe for use with children. We also follow strict safety guidelines in the design and production of our products.

4. Can I use the products in the "Healthy Baby" Booth for other purposes?

While our products are primarily designed for making healthy meals for babies and toddlers, many of them can also be used for other purposes in the kitchen. Be sure to read the product descriptions for more information.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for products in the "Healthy Baby" Booth?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for our "Healthy Baby" Booth products. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
clshirk
Replies