• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best DS Website Prices: Pampered Chef, Passions & More!

In summary, during a meeting, the topic of the price increase on the website was discussed. The speaker mentioned that their website costs $96 per year, which breaks down to $8 per month. They asked for information on the cost of websites for other direct sales companies. Some attendees suggested focusing on the benefits of having a website rather than comparing prices. One person mentioned that their sister pays $18 a month for a website with limited capabilities. Another person mentioned that Avon used to charge $13 per campaign (every two weeks) and Creative Memories costs around $11 or $14. Overall, it was agreed that the PC website is a good value for its capabilities and professional appearance compared to other direct sales websites.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys,
At my meeting tonight I wanted to talk about the price increase on our website because I know there has been a lot of talk about that lately. Well, I talked to someone else and they told me how much their website is to run a month.
So, ours is $96 but it breaks down to $8 a month.Can you please tell me if you know how much other DS websites are to run?

Pampered Chef $96/year $8/month
Passions $24 A MONTH!:eek:

I would probably suggest to just focus on the benefits of having a website and what you DO get for the cost, rather than putting another company down to build PC up. KWIM?
There are many direct sales companies consultant business expenses that cost much less, and there are many that cost more.
Just let them know that any website (no matter the cost) is "expensive" if it's not used efficiently. Then train them on how to use their website to generate more productivity.

I have heard of other DS companies who get their sites for free, however, theirs are not even close to the quality that we have and don't have all of the elements that ours does (host can use for show orders, send emails thru cust. connection, etc.). I would try not to compare the prices, b/c you're not going to be comparing apples to apples on this, kwim?

cathyskitchen said:
I have heard of other DS companies who get their sites for free, however, theirs are not even close to the quality that we have and don't have all of the elements that ours does (host can use for show orders, send emails thru cust. connection, etc.). I would try not to compare the prices, b/c you're not going to be comparing apples to apples on this, kwim?

True. I have a website with my other DS and its free, except that I pay $10 a year for my own domain name to make it a little more personalized. BUT I do not have any of the wonderful elements that I have with my PC website!!! Customers can only view products, templates and purchase items. I can't personalize either like I can with PC. I would say $8 per month ($96) is a great!!!

I think Kristi just wants to have information so that when someone says it's expensive she can give a comparison. Of course it is important to know what you are comparing, not just the price. From what I have heard our website is a real bargain and very professional compared to most.

I second the professional look!!!

My sister is a consultant with Gems to Jewels and she pays about $18 a month and has very little capabilities with it. No guest list, no show listings or anything. Ours is a steal for what it is able to do.

I think avon used to be $13 a month or per campaign (every two weeks)? They might have changed that since I sold 4+ years ago.

I think Creative Memories costs around $11 or $14. I know it's more than ours. Not sure why both numbers are in my head but my CM friend and I talked about it and I know it's more.

Related to Discover the Best DS Website Prices: Pampered Chef, Passions & More!

1. What is the best way to find the lowest prices for Pampered Chef products?

The best way to find the lowest prices for Pampered Chef products is to visit the Discover the Best DS Website Prices website. This website compares prices from multiple DS websites, including Pampered Chef and Passions, to ensure you are getting the best deal.

2. How often are the prices on the Discover the Best DS Website Prices website updated?

The prices on the Discover the Best DS Website Prices website are updated daily. This ensures that you are getting the most up-to-date and accurate pricing information.

3. Are there any hidden fees or additional charges when purchasing from the DS websites listed on Discover the Best DS Website Prices?

No, there are no hidden fees or additional charges when purchasing from the DS websites listed on Discover the Best DS Website Prices. The prices listed on the website are the final prices that you will pay.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the Discover the Best DS Website Prices website?

No, the Discover the Best DS Website Prices website does not sell any products directly. It serves as a comparison tool to help you find the best prices for Pampered Chef and other DS products.

5. How can I be sure that the prices listed on Discover the Best DS Website Prices are accurate?

The prices listed on Discover the Best DS Website Prices are pulled directly from the DS websites themselves. We make every effort to ensure that the prices listed are accurate, but if you do happen to find a discrepancy, please let us know so we can update it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg