• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Becoming a Consultant: One-Page Overview

In summary, this document is a one-page reference listing some of our key benefits and discount opportunities. It is helpful for first-time consultants, but not useful for recruiting.
legacypc46
Gold Member
This isn't all-inclusive and it isn't official or necessarily well-worded either (uh, that's my disclaimer :eek: ).

Also, I don't recommend it for recruiting. (Most of us become consultants for specific personal reasons; those reasons are what need to be addressed during a recruiting interview. This document is too confusing or overwhelming for someone just thinking about the business.)

It's a one page reference listing some of our key benefits and discount opportunities. I put it together because it's something I would have wanted in my first year (and a couple of my fellow team-members asked).

Each of the topics mentioned are covered either in policies and procedures or elsewhere on Consultant's Corner.

leggy

Attachments

• Benefits Overview.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 419
Thanks, this is great!

I would have loved that when I first started.

This is great, Kris! Thanks so much for putting it together - my new team members will surely appreciate it!

Printing right now baby - then off to bed!

Thanks! I have a girl getting ready to sign, so this will be great for her.

This is great - thank you so much!

~Patti

Thanks!! It is great! :chef:

Thank you, Kris. I like this line:

Recruiting Incentives: The Home Office frequently offers short-term recruiting incentives. These are not rewards for ‘getting others to sign’; they are thank-you’s for helping someone else qualify and thereby successfully start their business. (This point sometimes gets lost in all the recruiting emails.)

Thanks I love it. I havent' really gotten into recruiting yet, but I will definately print this off to have on hand.

Thank you so much for sharing, this is soooo helpful!

dymplz8 said:
Thanks I love it. I havent' really gotten into recruiting yet, but I will definately print this off to have on hand.

I really have to stress again that this is not a good document to use when recruiting. Please trust me on this; I've added 18 wonderful folks to my team in the last 12 months and one more is joining at the end of the month.

For someone considering whether to join, this will not convince them. What will matter is whether the opportunity will meet their individual 'why' (i.e. stay home with children, pay a car payment, or my personal why, not having to work for someone else.) Showing them this will distract them from their why....and frankly it may cause it all to look too complicated and involved.

Use this for yourself and when training new consultants.

legacypc46 said:
I really have to stress again that this is not a good document to use when recruiting. Please trust me on this; I've added 18 wonderful folks to my team in the last 12 months and one more is joining at the end of the month.

For someone considering whether to join, this will not convince them. What will matter is whether the opportunity will meet their individual 'why' (i.e. stay home with children, pay a car payment, or my personal why, not having to work for someone else.) Showing them this will distract them from their why....and frankly it may cause it all to look too complicated and involved.

Use this for yourself and when training new consultants.

I have 2 new recruits, and I think this will be great for them for reference!
Thanks Leggy!

Thanks leggy! This is a good reference sheet to answer some questions that we may forget off the top of our heads.

What types of benefits does Pampered chef offer?

Pampered chef offers a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off, and employee discounts.

Can I enroll in benefits right away?

Eligible employees can enroll in benefits on their first day of work. It is important to review your options and make any necessary changes during open enrollment periods.

Are there different benefit options for part-time and full-time employees?

Yes, there are different benefit options for part-time and full-time employees. Part-time employees may be eligible for some benefits, but the options and coverage may differ from those offered to full-time employees.

Can I add my dependents to my benefits?

Yes, you can add your dependents to your benefits. Eligible dependents may include your spouse, domestic partner, and children under the age of 26. Some benefits may also allow coverage for other family members, such as parents or grandparents.

What happens to my benefits if I leave the company?

If you leave Pampered chef, your benefits will end on your last day of work. However, you may be eligible to continue your healthcare coverage through COBRA or other options. It is important to review your benefits and understand your options before leaving the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Back