• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is South Kansas City Ideal for Business Meetings and Hospitality?

In summary, a typical Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City includes a cooking demonstration, interactive tips, and product sampling and purchasing opportunities. The menu can be customized to fit specific preferences and dietary restrictions. The event can accommodate groups of various sizes and there is no cost to host. It is recommended to book the event 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
runner611
Hi everyone!

I love this forum, I've gotten so many great tips from all of you! I am looking for a cluster in south Kansas City, near Raytown...I have a team member who has to be out there next week and would love to find a Back to Business meeting to attend!

Please feel free to email me if you can help! [email protected]

Thanks in advance!!

Sent you an e-mail.

Barb, I also have a consultant in Kansas City, MO who just qualified. She needs hospitality as well! Can you PM me?

Thanks, CK

1. What is included in a typical Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City?

A typical Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City includes a cooking demonstration by one of our consultants, interactive cooking tips and techniques, and a chance to sample and purchase our high-quality kitchen products. We also offer personalized hosting rewards for the event's designated host.

2. Can I customize the menu for my hospitality event in Kansas City?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your specific preferences and dietary restrictions. We want to make sure you and your guests have a memorable and delicious experience.

3. How many guests can I invite to my Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City?

Our consultants can accommodate groups of various sizes, from small gatherings of 8-10 to larger parties of up to 30 guests. We recommend discussing your desired guest count with your consultant when booking the event.

4. Is there a cost to host a Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City?

There is no cost to host a Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City. Our consultants provide the cooking demonstration and products, and there is no pressure to purchase anything. However, we do offer special discounts and rewards for those who choose to make a purchase.

5. How far in advance should I book my Pampered Chef hospitality event in Kansas City?

We recommend booking your event at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability. Our consultants' schedules can fill up quickly, especially during peak seasons, so it's best to plan ahead to secure your desired date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• get_cooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila