• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Seasonings, Soups, and Baking Mixes from Market Day Gourmet!

In summary, Market Day Gourmet is a line of high-quality, gourmet products offered by Pampered Chef. These products include dips, spreads, sauces, seasonings, and baking mixes, all made with all-natural ingredients. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, as well as at select retail locations. There are also gluten-free options available, indicated by a label on the product or in the online product descriptions.
hoosierchef
Has anyone ever heard of Market Day Gourmet? I buy from Market Day through my sons school all the time, but apparently they too are doing direct sales now. It's mainly Seasonings, Soups and Baking Mixes.

I'm thinking this could be a nice marriage with PC!

Hmmm...no, I haven't heard of this...maybe they figure they can give Tastefully Simple a run for their money!! Thanks for the heads-up. I'm gonna check that out!!!

They also have other tools--SS bowls and gadgets. One neighbor did it for a short while, but couldn't stay active.

DebbieJ said:
They also have other tools--SS bowls and gadgets. One neighbor did it for a short while, but couldn't stay active.

Yeah, I would think it would be difficult to sell alot of this. Spices do last quite awhile. I did recieve a few of their spices free when I qualified from a purchase through Market Day fundraiser for the school. I do like them.

As for the gadgets, they relly don't have too much. I'm surprised they don't sell more than just spices, soups and mixes....but then again, I guess that would make them more like Schwan's.

Related to Discover Delicious Seasonings, Soups, and Baking Mixes from Market Day Gourmet!

What is Market Day Gourmet?

Market Day Gourmet is a line of high-quality, gourmet products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are perfect for entertaining or for adding a touch of elegance to everyday meals.

What types of products are included in Market Day Gourmet?

Market Day Gourmet offers a variety of products, including dips, spreads, sauces, seasonings, and baking mixes. All of these products are made with the finest ingredients and are designed to elevate any dish.

Are the products in Market Day Gourmet all-natural?

Yes, all of the products in Market Day Gourmet are made with all-natural ingredients. We believe in using only the best, most wholesome ingredients to create delicious and healthy products for our customers.

Can I purchase Market Day Gourmet products online?

Yes, you can purchase Market Day Gourmet products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these products at select retail locations.

Are there any gluten-free options in Market Day Gourmet?

Yes, we offer a variety of gluten-free options in Market Day Gourmet. Look for the gluten-free label on our products or check the product descriptions online to see which items are gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam