• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Moroccan Rub Recipes - Chicken, Shrimp, and Pork Options!

In summary, Moroccan Rub is a popular spice blend used in Moroccan cuisine, typically made with cumin, coriander, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, and other herbs and spices. It can be used as a dry rub on meats, added to marinades and sauces, sprinkled on vegetables, or used as a seasoning for rice or couscous. The level of spiciness can vary depending on the blend and brand. Some common dishes that use Moroccan Rub include tagines, kebabs, and couscous. While it is possible to make your own Moroccan Rub at home, many people prefer to purchase pre-made blends from trusted brands for consistency and convenience.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Anyone try something with this rub that they would like to share? Chicken? Shrimp? Pork? I have to say - I haven't tried it yet because I am not thrilled with the over all smell - I don't want to make a dinner with it to find out that no one really likes it (plus, I don't like being a guinea pig!)

SO share away any ideas you have !!

I've made the Moraccan Chicken Pita Wedges from the S/S 08 SBRC. They're good.

I like it just sprinkled on chicken.

raebates said:
I like it just sprinkled on chicken.

baked, grilled or fried?? Cutlets or bone in?? Oil or no oil? side dishes??

I usually saute boneless, skinless chicken breast tenderloins in a small 50/50 mixture of butter and olive oil. I sprinkle the Moroccan (or another) Rub on top right after I place it in the pan.

Sold Rae!!! I will try this on Monday at lunch time! Because in an Irish household where dinner is sacred - if all don't like it - life can be ..... well - not so pleasant!:rolleyes:

I tried the Morocan rub last night on Pork Chops & it was great! Used kitchen spritzer to spritz with EVOO & then generously sprinkled the rub on the pork chops. Threw them on the grill for about 6 min on each side & they were yummy!

For a side dish, I whipped up a bag of minute rice mixed with parsley, fresh tomato, a tbs of balsamic vinegar & fresh squeezed lemon juice...Loved it!

I also made the chicken and pita things from the SBRC S/S 08. Those were good too.

Related to Discover Delicious Moroccan Rub Recipes - Chicken, Shrimp, and Pork Options!

1. What is Moroccan Rub?

Moroccan Rub is a blend of spices commonly used in Moroccan cuisine. It typically includes cumin, coriander, ginger, paprika, cinnamon, and other herbs and spices.

2. How do I use Moroccan Rub?

Moroccan Rub can be used as a dry rub on meats such as chicken, lamb, or beef, or added to marinades and sauces. It can also be sprinkled on vegetables or used as a seasoning for rice or couscous.

3. Is Moroccan Rub spicy?

The level of spiciness in Moroccan Rub can vary based on the specific blend and brand. Some may have a mild heat while others may be more spicy. It is always best to check the label or ask for a sample before purchasing.

4. What are some dishes I can make with Moroccan Rub?

Moroccan Rub is commonly used in dishes such as tagines, kebabs, and couscous. It can also be used to add flavor to grilled or roasted meats, vegetables, and even soups or stews.

5. Can I make my own Moroccan Rub at home?

Yes, you can make your own Moroccan Rub at home using a combination of ground spices and herbs. However, for convenience and consistency, many people prefer to purchase pre-made blends from trusted brands like Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
winklermom