• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Discover Delicious May Recipes: Pink, Spring, Summer, or Something Else?

In summary, the call was about a dessert to serve at a fundraiser and the caller is thinking about using the Chicken and DCB method. They are also thinking about Strawberry Trifle as a possible dessert.
DebPC
Staff member
Are you going with a pink recipe, other spring or summer recipe, or something else?

Doing the BBQ Pork sandwiches and pink cake. :D Although I really like Colleen's idea of the pink floral cupcakes!!

Strawberry Creme Trifle and a DCB recipe. :)

I made the bbq chicken in the microwave in 10 minutes and the chicken was SO good!! It was very moist and yummy! I might try that as well!

I'm still featuting the DBC - I'm switching over to the Penne Pasta recipe.

I have a big fundraiser at the ACS Headquarters toward the end of the month. I'm taking Tuxedo Brownie Cups and tinting the filling pink. Not sure what else I'm going to make - I'm thinking about the Cheeseburger salad since it will strech a long way and it's inexpensive. I'm going to double (or triple) it and serve it on the large bamboo platter.

legacypc46 said:
Strawberry Creme Trifle and a DCB recipe. :)

I like this idea. I am using it for all my May shows now! Probably just chicken breasts in the DCB to make mini BBQ sandwiches.

I'm doing Strawberry Bruschetta or the chocolate mousse cups. I can't do DCB recipes because most of my hosts' microwaves are too small.

the last few shows I've just been doing the lava cake in the DCB & it's sooooo much easier!

DebbieJ said:
I like this idea. I am using it for all my May shows now! Probably just chicken breasts in the DCB to make mini BBQ sandwiches.

Can you tell me how you're doing this or is this a recipe I can find somewhere?

finley1991 said:
Can you tell me how you're doing this or is this a recipe I can find somewhere?
There was a call sponsored by Patti Mocerino and Michael Reeves talks about it. The recipe is on his website .biz/michaelreeves. He uses the BBQ Sauce recipe using the BBQ rub, but I'll probably just tell my host to buy a bottle of sauce of her choice. And I'll probably just have her get an onion and cook it with the chicken in the DCB instead of sauteing it. Keeping it simple!I had a hostess ask for a dessert so I was trying to figure out how I could do a dessert and still fit in the DCB and focus on HWC. I think the Strawberry Trifle fits the bill nicely and the chicken will be easy to do along with it.

Strawberry Margarita Squares for the most part

Related to Discover Delicious May Recipes: Pink, Spring, Summer, or Something Else?

What ingredients are used in the "Pink" recipes?

The "Pink" recipes featured in the Discover Delicious May Recipes include fresh strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, beets, and pink Himalayan salt.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the "Spring" recipes?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options in the "Spring" recipes, such as grilled vegetable skewers, quinoa salad, and roasted asparagus with lemon and garlic.

Can the "Summer" recipes be made in advance for meal prepping?

Yes, many of the "Summer" recipes can be made in advance for meal prepping, such as the chicken salad with avocado and mango or the chilled cucumber soup.

Do the "Something Else" recipes require any specialty kitchen tools?

No, the "Something Else" recipes can all be made with basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, and pots and pans.

Are there any gluten-free options in the "Discover Delicious May Recipes"?

Yes, there are several gluten-free options in the "Discover Delicious May Recipes," including a gluten-free strawberry crisp and a quinoa and black bean salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg