• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discounted Postcalls for Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, discounted postcalls are special offers available to Pampered Chef Consultants on a monthly basis. These offers allow consultants to purchase certain products at a discounted price after hosting a cooking show or reaching a sales goal. Consultants can use their consultant discount on top of the already discounted prices, and multiple postcalls can be combined in one order as long as they are from the same month. However, discounted postcall items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, so it's important to only purchase products that you will use and love.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
How can Pampered Chef consultants get their postcalls at a discounted rate?

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you a referral! :)

what is a postcall?

basically it's a recorded message sent to whatever phone numbers you enter into the system ... so instead of taking an hour or more to make reminder calls for your shows and meetings, you record a message and it's done in less that 5 minutes. the system calls and plays the recording and you can track who actually picked up the phone or who got an answering machine message! :)

what does something like this cost?

I paid $37.50 for 500 calls; it's well worth it!

is there a specific website you go to? and does it have to be the same message for all calls? (ex: I have about 20 drawing slips that checked maybe to the business opportunity, and the other 480 would be a show booking type call)

No it doesn't have to be the same type of call... you customize it to your own needs. You would need a referral to get the awesome price ... if you want one, please PM me you e-mail address and I'll send you the info.

And, once you are a member, you can print off the directions on how to record a message, etc ... it's really easy.

Cori can you please send me a referral? I wasn't sure if you got my message offline my email is [email protected]. Thanks

ok, I have sent referrals to those that PM'd me. Sorry for the delay ... my e-mail was acting a little wonky! :) let me know if you still don't get it.

What are discounted postcalls for Pampered Chef Consultants?

Discounted postcalls are special offers available to Pampered Chef Consultants, where they can purchase certain products at a discounted price after hosting a cooking show or reaching a sales goal. These postcalls are a great way for consultants to stock up on their favorite Pampered Chef products at a lower cost.

How often are discounted postcalls available?

Discounted postcalls are available on a monthly basis. The specific dates may vary, so be sure to check the current offers on the Pampered Chef website or consult with your team leader.

Can I use my consultant discount on discounted postcalls?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef Consultant, you can use your consultant discount on top of the already discounted postcall prices. This means even more savings for you!

Can I combine multiple discounted postcalls in one order?

Yes, you can combine multiple discounted postcalls in one order, as long as they are all from the same month. However, you cannot combine discounted postcalls from different months.

Can I return discounted postcall items?

Unfortunately, discounted postcall items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. This is why it's important to only purchase products that you are sure you will use and love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC