• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Sales for Men -- the Man Cave

In summary, "Direct Sales for Men - the Man Cave" is a program that focuses on teaching men about the direct sales business in a comfortable and relaxed "man cave" setting. While the program is geared towards men, anyone interested in direct sales can participate. It offers a wide range of products from top brands and provides training and resources for newcomers. While it is possible to make a living through direct sales, it requires hard work and a strong network of customers, and the program offers support and guidance to help achieve financial goals.
jmwatson1213
Has anyone heard of this???
The husband of one of my hosts asked if his buddy could join in on the Pampered Chef party his wife signed up for.

http://www.mancaveworldwide.com/

I said suuuure... We'll see how it goes! They are expected 20 guests!

Jackie

I am slightly confused. I have never heard of this. So are there ManCave representatives that come to the man's house and help him have a party?

This is awesome! What a fun idea but I do see it as a bit limited on the product end. But what more does a man need than meat?!!

Sounds like a great compliment to TPC or a great way to promote TPC by using the "mancave" theme.

I want to try the buffalo blue brats. Yum.

And SEX!!!:eek: (Did I just say that?!!!)

Not sure that's a part of the mancave party plan, but I'm sure they would try to find a way!

pchockeymom said:
And SEX!!!:eek: (Did I just say that?!!!)

Not sure that's a part of the mancave party plan, but I'm sure they would try to find a way!

LOL!!!!!!!

And, yes, they do "parties" just like us! I'll let ya know how it goes.

I've got a nifty set of grilling tongs they can use to turn that meat!

Related to Direct Sales for Men -- the Man Cave

1. What exactly is "Direct Sales for Men - the Man Cave"?

"Direct Sales for Men - the Man Cave" is a program specifically designed for men who are interested in direct sales. It offers a comfortable and relaxed environment for men to learn about and participate in the direct sales business, all while enjoying the company of other like-minded men in a "man cave" setting.

2. Is this program only for men?

While the focus is on men, anyone who is interested in direct sales is welcome to participate. We believe that everyone can benefit from learning about and participating in the direct sales business, regardless of gender.

3. What kind of products are offered through direct sales for men?

There is a wide range of products offered through direct sales for men, including kitchen tools, outdoor equipment, grooming products, and more. Our program partners with top brands that cater to the interests and needs of men.

4. How can I get involved in direct sales for men?

You can get involved in direct sales for men by attending one of our events or joining our online community. We also offer training and resources for those who are new to direct sales. Contact us for more information on how to get started.

5. Can I make a living through direct sales for men?

Yes, many men have found success and made a living through direct sales. However, it requires hard work, dedication, and a strong network of customers. Our program offers support and guidance to help you achieve your financial goals in direct sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • June Moore