• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Dim Sum Recipes

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I know this was from last season but I have a host who wants a dim sum party and I dont know were any info is on that if someone could please tell me some recipe ideas or anything fun to do that goes with the theme thanks so much

ChefMommyinOC

Mar 7, 2006
Cc

You can go to Consultant's Corner, under Recipes and Products you can find Theme Shows which has all the Celebrations shows from the last few seasons. That's where I found the Mango Salsa Sundae cards from a couple seasons ago.

pamper_the_chef

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2006
The potstickers are always a hit and so easy to make - you can also get everyone involved in making the different shapes!

I made the mango sundaes along with this and sometimes do the chicken satay spring rolls which are easy and can be done in spring rolls or tortillas.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have done some Dim Sum shows and I did the Potstickers and one host also made the Asian Lettuce Wraps.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Does anyone have a better "filling" to use? I love the shape and the basic taste, but we thought the filling could be alot better.

R

RachelNguyen

I used real chicken instead of the canned and that helped. Also, I have tried it with some kind of cream cheese filling. (Now I can't remember where the heck I got that recipe... sorry!)

Love+
Rachel

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I have not done the recipe...My shows are always basic shows. I don't have people who want that kind of stuff...they want rings and braids. I don't know what the texture of the "crust", but I would think you could use other fillings...taco meat for instance - as long as you drained it well. Anyone else have any ideas?