• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Spot Pampered Chef in One Tree Hill's Kitchen?

In summary, Brooke served breakfast in a dots bowl on an episode of "Oth" that aired tonight. PC, a product that Brooke is known for, was also mentioned.
paigev71
Was I the only one who noticed that in tonight's episode, Brooke served breakfast in a dots bowl?

OTH isnt even on yet here for another 15 minutes!!Ill have to watch carefully, I never miss OTH

If you didn't know PC, you would miss it. For us though, it isn't hard to recognize.

Oooh I'm so excited now!!!
And of course Brooke would have good taste and use PC product =)

Never Heard Of This Show Is It A Comedy?

Teresa Lynn said:

Um...no. It is a drama on CW that is now in its 6th season I believe.

In Facing the Giants, the wife has a white TTA on her countertop. I watched it with my Sunday School Class and one of my clients pointed it out to me! Can't believe I missed it!

In an episode of Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives with Guy Fierri on the Food Network one of the 'dives' he was showcasing showed a man making his 'famous sauce' in our 8 qt. Stainless Mixing Bowl. And I noticed that he had 2 more on the counter behind him.

Teresa Lynn said:

That's okay, Teresa, I've never heard of it either. Can't say that I've ever watched anything on CW...not even sure where it is on the TV.

I saw it!!!! Actually my daughter and I did at the same time...lol...Cant wait to tell it at my shows...

I was thinking what is CW???
don't watch tv much

Yup . . .my favorite show! I saw it and I was very impressed! Also yesterday I was watching an cooking with . . .I don't remeber but it was on the NJN network for those of us here in New Jersey anyway she used the batter bowls. I was SO HAPPY to have seen it!

A while back, there were two little floundering mini-networks, the WB and (I can't remember). Neither one of them was doing well, so a couple of years ago, they merged into the CW, and are doing much better. Think of FOX back in the nineties...in fact, the CW has brought back 90210 (one of my secret thrills each week).

I noticed that too!! :)
Gotta love the Dots making a TV appearance! :)

nikked said:
A while back, there were two little floundering mini-networks, the WB and (I can't remember). Neither one of them was doing well, so a couple of years ago, they merged into the CW, and are doing much better. Think of FOX back in the nineties...in fact, the CW has brought back 90210 (one of my secret thrills each week).

It was the WB and UPN. FYI...

I saw it too! Just the week before (and also last night) did you see she also has the 3-tier stand and SA pieces to go with it on the kitchen counter. This is out everytime they show her kitchen.

susan g said:
I saw it too! Just the week before (and also last night) did you see she also has the 3-tier stand and SA pieces to go with it on the kitchen counter. This is out everytime they show her kitchen.

the set designers wife probably sells pc :D

My husband noticed the bowl first and then yelled at me to rewind so he could prove it to me :) Gotta love it!!

I saw it! I was very excited and had to call my pilot hostess. She ordered 2 of the 16pc sets. Very exciting.

my daughter lives and works in Wilmington, NC where the show is filmed and is a part-time editor on the show. She called me about a year ago laughing that the set had added SA to Brooke's kitchen...not bought from me I might add. Somebody in Wilmington just got very lucky. It is a hoot to tour the set - the granite countertops are nothing but an awesome faux paint job on wood - and there sits our SA on top! Its my favorite room in the whole studio. She has my business cards if they ever need anything else but no takers.

Related to Did You Spot Pampered Chef in One Tree Hill's Kitchen?

1. What is Pampered Chef and how is it featured in One Tree Hill?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. In One Tree Hill, the character Brooke Davis becomes a consultant for Pampered Chef and hosts a party to sell their products.

2. Is Pampered Chef a real company or just made up for the show?

Pampered Chef is a real company that was founded in 1980 and is still in operation today. It is not just a fictional company created for the show.

3. Are there any specific products from Pampered Chef that are featured in One Tree Hill?

Yes, during the Pampered Chef party in One Tree Hill, the character Brooke Davis demonstrates and promotes the Microplane grater, the Food Chopper, and the Garlic Press, all of which are actual products sold by Pampered Chef.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant like Brooke Davis?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on their website and completing the necessary training and paperwork. However, it is not as easy as portrayed in the show and requires hard work and dedication to be successful.

5. Is Pampered Chef mentioned or featured in any other episodes of One Tree Hill?

Yes, in later seasons of the show, Pampered Chef is mentioned a few more times and some characters are seen using their products. However, the focus on Pampered Chef is mainly in season 2 when Brooke becomes a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies