• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Have a Happy Birthday, John?

In summary, "Happy Birthday Pampered1224" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's founding on December 24th. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products. To participate, simply visit the website on December 24th or follow the company on social media for updates. The discounts are only available on December 24th and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Only select products are eligible for the discounts.
rennea
Gold Member
Happy Birthday John, have a good one!!

Happy, happy day!!!! Hope you're celebrating in style!

dianevill said:
Happy, happy day!!!! Hope you're celebrating in style!

He is, he's on here with us:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - HOPE IT IS A GREAT ONE!!:balloon: :balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday John - enjoy what is left of your day!

♪♫ Happy-Happy Birthday!
bdheader.gif

Happy Birthday John!

I still have fond memories of a delightful Career Club Lunch with you - discussing the deep philosophy of Dr. Suess!:D :D

Happy Birthday John!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh60/KhmerCO/0161.gif

Happy Birthday, John!

Sorry I missed it!!!

Related to Did You Have a Happy Birthday, John?

1. What is "Happy Birthday Pampered1224"?

Happy Birthday Pampered1224 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate the company's founding on December 24th. It includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

2. How can I participate in "Happy Birthday Pampered1224"?

To participate in Happy Birthday Pampered1224, simply visit our website on December 24th and take advantage of the special promotion. You can also follow us on social media for updates and reminders about the event.

3. Are the discounts only available on December 24th?

Yes, the discounts and deals for Happy Birthday Pampered1224 are only available on December 24th. However, we often have other promotions and sales throughout the year, so be sure to check our website and social media for updates.

4. Can I combine the Happy Birthday Pampered1224 discounts with other promotions?

No, the discounts and deals for Happy Birthday Pampered1224 cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are only valid for purchases made on December 24th.

5. Are there any restrictions on the products included in the Happy Birthday Pampered1224 promotion?

Yes, the discounts and deals for Happy Birthday Pampered1224 are only valid for select products. These products will be clearly marked on our website and social media. Other products are not eligible for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies